• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Cheat$ki***

It’s scary
I mean really really scary
The lack of intensity is unreal
Wycombe gave us more problems than we have given them today

It's embarassing and I don't think it's all Mourinho, why aren't players making themselves available to receive the ball for instance? Little intensity or tracking back.

Reading through here, I'm so so happy I decided not to watch. I'm depressed and not in a good place mentally as it is. Watching football, and particularly Spurs, used to be my medicine and something I looked forward too.
Now I just stay away as too not get even more depressed.

Ah stop. pelanties are given every week for contact like that. You don’t give the striker the opportunity to go over.

Dier is on the ground swinging his leg like a fella having a fit. You destroy Sissoko for much less than that.
Are you show there was even contact ?
Other than Werner placing his leg towards Diers?
And on the subject of Sissoko , I see he's STILL pointing in his own penalty area with the ball in close vicinity.
Does he and some of our other players ever learn?
We have four full backs, three of whom cannot stop giving away penalties and free kicks in dangerous positions. Funnily enough , the best attacking full back we have , doesn't give away these ridiculous penalties and free kicks.
No coincidence he has won a major trophy where this lot of rabble have won fudge all !

Reading through here, I'm so so happy I decided not to watch. I'm depressed and not in a good place mentally as it is. Watching football, and particularly Spurs, used to be my medicine and something I looked forward too.

Sorry to hear about the mental health problems. My family has some in it so understand how bad it can be. You're definitely better off not watching this!

Don’t blame you fella , sorry to hear you are depressed. Hope it gets better for you soon.

It's embarassing and I don't think it's all Mourinho, why aren't players making themselves available to receive the ball for instance? Little intensity or tracking back.

Because they aren't coached how to play in possession!

No one knows where to be off the ball or where the player on the ball is going to be looking to play in to - the worst XI of players in the league will look better than this if coached correctly.

He's stealing a fudging living and people queue up absolve him of any blame

Last edited:
Sorry, but this is on Jose. He's the one picking the tactics and system. He's the one telling players to fall back and defend the box and then look long
I’m not saying it isn’t
It’s shocking
I mean it’s as bad as I’ve seen in a long time

Back