• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Cheat$ki***

Ok. Any glimmers of positivity from anyone?
Other than we aren't 3 or 4 down already!

I was a Mourinho fan, because I thought he was a winner. I did not expect to see attacking play, so was pleasantly surprised with Soton, United and 1st half v West Ham, but quite frankly this football is beyond sh#t.

I was quite happy to swap the Spurs way for some boring stuff if it meant a trophy, but even this cr@p will not have been worth watching for a League Cup. He needs to go

Your position is the same as mine. Was happy to accept Mourinho is it meant that we would have some success, become a regular top 4 team, bully teams into defeat

The stuff we're serving up game in, game out is appalling. We dont look like a top 10 team in the PL, let alone a top 4 team

What we miss most with Kane out, is the link up play in midfield. Just a lack of quality to put your foot on the ball and pick passes.

I feel sorry for any team we did this too over the last 5 or so years.. now I know what it feels like to watch 90mins with none of the ball

Why does son take free kicks? It’s not that he’s terrible, but you’d think having a player like him in the box to score would make more sense.

Back