• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Cheat$ki***

It’s been said a lot on here but could you imagine if fans were still in the stadium? If I was paying ticket prices to watch this, I’m not sure id be containing my rage.

Does Mourinho realise you need the ball to score and the less you have it, the more likely you are to concede. It’s a basic fudging principle of the game.

It would be brutal

You know how every season there is one big team that has a leaky defence, struggles for goals and has no system or confidence that end up sliding dangerously down the table....

......only 7 points down to 15th

Watch the replay from the opposite side.

Dier's swinging for the ball and the chav just stands on his foot

The fact he’s swinging while he’s on the ground, in the box within the vicinity of a striker shows a degree of brainlessness that is difficult to understand. What did he think the striker was going to do? If Jordan Henderson did that you’d be pulling the tinkle.

It was Dier's fault, but look, if they have all the ball then one of our players would make a mistake leading to a goal. If it wasnt Dier, it would be Tody, or Aurier, or Davies or anyone...if you give the other team 80% possession its just a matter of time

I do actually agree with you. But Dier is dire.

We give initiative to other teams, and have only one tatic - to break. Which doesn't work. We'd be better off playing the ball around a little to retain some possession and play ourselves into the game. The issue is their press has commitment ours does not.

How many fudge ups is Eric ‘is’ Dier gonna be allowed to make before Jose’s hard on for him goes down to a semi at the very least? If Alli had made the number of roosterups Dier has made he would be have been waterboarded and training with the ladies team

Dier's one of the last remaining players in the squad who still like the non-Special One

Dier was naive but he hardly swung his leg at it , if at all . I'm not sure there was any contact ,if there was it was very minimal.
Werner left his leg there and went down like a sack of brick. Cheating piece of brick !

Back