• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Cheat$ki***

He can be a deeper, but we need bodies behind him, he takes too many risks with possession, I don't like the idea of him turning the ball over right in front of the CB's.

I think, in a sense, Hojberg can sit slightly deeper and offer that extra protection.

Just funny how things have flipped on their head - we/Mourinho need Alli. When a few months ago, it was a different narrative. Mourinho is ultimately a pragmatist. And I do appreciate that about him. There is one aim - to win football matches. don't be offended by him, everything is aimed at winning. So let him get on with it. He'll be judged by how many games he gets us to win. The simplicity of this contract if you like, is refreshing.

I wish Mourinho had figured out how to have these chats earlier in the season. But hey, onwards eh?!

“He needs to recover his injury, he needs to be back in training and have a fresh start,” he said. “I had a good conversation with him yesterday. We spoke around [what Alli must do in order to play] and we found very common ground, let’s say.

“It’s an important period for the team and for him also. We need him. We need a good Dele Alli and we’re just waiting for him to be back to normality and training with the team. Of course, a conversation doesn’t make miracles or put a player in great form. But I believe the conversation was maybe the extra motivation he needed to be back as soon as possible and become available for the team. I believe that when he’s physically ready, he’ll be in a good place mentally to go for it.”

Beginning of the Jose U turn.

“the conversation was maybe the extra motivation he needed....”

There goes Jose Mourinho, I must remember to thank him.

Indeed, although we had the two of them in there against Liverpool and the dane was often the more advanced of the pair.

Whatever works to get him on the ball more. For me, his magic is in the vision; he sees deep inside passes no-one does. From deep, they can be devastating, and Dele is the sort of player who will get in sync with those very quickly IMO.

Whatever works to get him on the ball more. For me, his magic is in the vision; he sees deep inside passes no-one does. From deep, they can be devastating, and Dele is the sort of player who will get in sync with those very quickly IMO.
All he needs is someone to pass to, and if Jose persists with Son as the middle man it will reduce Dele's options. Then Jose can bash him for not making a big impact.

Reallllllly not looking forward to this game, but Chelsea is far from in form and the ball is round so who fudging knows. Have no idea what formation he'll go w/ but I wonder if he matches the 3 ATB formation that Tuchel played against Burnley.

---------------Hugo------------
-----Toby-----Dier-----Rodon
Serge--Hojbjerg--Tanguy----Davies
---Bale----Vinicius------Son

Harsh, perhaps, on Bergwijn, but I really think we need to get Bale fit and firing.

For the first time in as long as I can remember I probably won’t watch it. I am trying to remove all negativity at the moment, and watching us lose just makes me feel brick. I genuinely don’t need that right now.

As I said on the post Brighton pod, for the first quarter of the game Ndombele barely touched the ball. It's borderline criminal. He needs to receive the ball 10X...we can see what he is.

Tomas the tank engine? Couldn't hack it at Dortmund, shifted on to our fella at Paris...

i fear for our lads tonight!

But i reckon, bear with me - if we have Delle and Vini starting, cd of Toby and Rodon, can be clinical up front and tight at the back, we have a chance.

'The Coil'

Make it a Tesla Coil.

3SKzUC.jpg

Imagine the heat map.

Back