• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham v Brighton

They have done it before
They are doing it again
I’m kinda confused as to where we go next with us needing to bin off so many of these players
Getting two managers the sack in 18 months yet still be held in such high regard is scary IMO
We’ve held on to some of these to long. Our transfer strategy in past few seasons has been brick. Tanguy aside it’s been a failure.

Lloris - current
Walker
Toby - current
Vertonghen
Reguilon - current
Wanyama
Dembele
Eriksen
Dele
Son - current
Kane - current

18/19 team (4th & CL final) v current team

Lloris - Lloris
Trippier - Aurier
Sanchez - Dier
Vertonghen - Alderweireld
Davies - Regulion
Sissoko - Sissoko
Winks - Hojberg
Dele - Ndombele
Eriksen - Bergwijn
Son - Son
Kane - Kane

I can’t fathom that. I feared we might lose but it was beyond abject. There is something very, very wrong here.

The manager has to go now for me. He’s ripping our club apart. Aurier cast out it seems. Dele also marginalised. They won’t be the last. No flair in our play. Absolutely none. But even worse, no system. No cohesion. The puke football could have been stomached with results and even then it felt wrong. Without results it’s a no brainer for me.

Im not blaming the players tonight. Some were worse than others but they’re being thrown together in an unfamiliar system and having not played together before. They’re having the creativity choked out of them by a manager with an ego that is blinding him to his own faults. It was ever thus but those faults are being exposed more than ever now.

Tonight was unacceptable and we’ve had too many of those games. We’re going downhill and the only way we’ll stop is by fudging Jose out.

I can see why Levy gambled on him but it’s been a failure.

Will Jose blame individual errors again? Maybe this time he can consider: “Well I setup wrong, we had no strategy, and the players weren’t really pulling for me”.

Back