• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham v Brighton

Sorry, but there is the basis of a decent team there:

Reguilon, Rodon, PEH, Hojbjerg, Ndombele, Son, Kane..maybe even Dele.

But they need coaching properly. They're not getting that at the moment

We don't have to set the bar as high as peak Poch team either right now - his last full season we got top 4, we should be aiming for that and going from there, the players here now are an improvement on that team imho

We're totally devoid of any imagination offensively and it ain't cause Harry is out. I really can't explain it. It's like we have forgotten how to attack.

I keep saying it but.....WE HAVE NO SYSTEM!!!

If you do have a system and way of playing then players can come and go. Look at Arsenal under Wenger - didnt matter who switched in and out, they played the same

We just dont have any tactics going forward

We're totally devoid of any imagination offensively and it ain't cause Harry is out. I really can't explain it. It's like we have forgotten how to attack.

We don't play as a team at either end of the pitch. This is like the shambles during the latter months of Poch.

Every time we pass it you hear a thump
They pass it and it’s caressed
It’s like they know the basics and we don’t

The players simply dont care anymore. It's still shocking to me that professional footballers essentially down tools despite making 50++ grand a week, but there ya go.

A few results went our way again. The chance to go 5th against a team who had not won at home all season.

Straightforward Tottenham

How many of the current squads best 11 gets into the best 11 we had 4 years ago?

Kane/Son/Hugo/Dombele

Hojberg 50/50

3 of those are the same players.

Lloris - current
Walker
Toby - current
Vertonghen
Reguilon - current
Wanyama
Dembele
Eriksen
Dele