• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham v Brighton

But Jose will get all the pelters on here !!

Again though he has got things wrong, playing wing backs doesn't work for us when it's Sissoko and Davies, both dreadful with the ball

Take off Bergjwin and Sissoko for a start, bring on Vinicius and Doherty

No doubt it will be Lamela and Winks

Agree with you.

Would be a permanent appointment for him I'd think.

My thinking was more than by the summer international managers would be easier to get (after hte Euros) and Rodgers might be easier to prise away from Leicester

Was thinking of an experienced, 65 year old who could come in for 4 months
I’m it sure he has the gravitas for a team with our expectations so it might work as a temp to perm if he can show a swift upturn

Sack him now. With luck, we can bring in some temp for the rest of the season to steady things, because this is beyond appalling - it's bloody shameful.

This genius has been outthought this season by everyone from Klopp on one end to Scott Parker, Graham Potter and Steve Bruce on the other.

fudging bin him - his next job will be managing Al-Ittihad in the Saudi league, and good riddance to the biggest waste of space at any top six / top eight / top ten club this damn season.

He begs for a backup striker. Gets one. When Kane is out, plays Bale instead and ignores him completely.

When a left back is out, plays the hapless Matt Doherty at left-back instead.

Plays five at the back against motherfu*king Brighton & Hove Albion.

Where is this genius we supposedly pay 15m a season to?

....or hte players not believe in him and want Jose out.

The way he takes a pop at so many players must tinkle people off. And the players must wonder, like a lot of us, whether Jose is yesterday's man

I agree with your other post. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s lost em.

Halftime changes needed. Back four please. Bring Sissoko back into the centre with PEH and tanguay. Take off Bergwijn and put Moura on.

Can’t pass. Can’t move. Can’t create. Can’t win a challenge. Can’t defend. Can’t attack. Very much a continuation of the Liverpool game. Classic. Obviously I’ll still subject myself to the second period of turgid ‘football’ from Spurs.

Sack him now. With luck, we can bring in some temp for the rest of the season to steady things, because this is beyond appalling - it's bloody shameful.

This genius has been outthought this season by everyone from Klopp on one end to Scott Parker, Graham Potter and Steve Bruce on the other.

fudging bin him - his next job will be managing Al-Ittihad in the Saudi league, and good riddance to the biggest waste of space at any top six / top eight / top ten club this damn season.

Completely agree. He has to go

I wouldn’t blame any one player really. It’s not a side with any cohesion or confidence.

Would take Davies off (what does he do?) and play Bale at LB, bring on Vini. Take off Rodon and bring on Winks.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back