• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham v Brighton

Far o'er the seas we wander,
Wide thro’ the world we roam;
Far from the kind hearts yonder,
Far from our dear old home;
But ne'er shall we forget, my boys,
And true we'll ever be
To Son's goals so fine that we'll leave behind **
In Sussex by the Sea.

** the girls so kind that we left behind {original 5th verse}

If Vinicius starts, i think Lucas should too. Lucas has clearly helped Vinicius settle at the club, and his presence on the pitch should hopefully help Vincius perform/contribute best for the team. Just hope we see a more positive performance this evening

If Vinicius starts, i think Lucas should too. Lucas has clearly helped Vinicius settle at the club, and his presence on the pitch should hopefully help Vincius perform/contribute best for the team. Just hope we see a more positive performance this evening

You can only include Moura if you drop one of Son or Bergwijn. Son is key with Kane out and the team plays better when Bergwijn is in it.

You can only include Moura if you drop one of Son or Bergwijn. Son is key with Kane out and the team plays better when Bergwijn is in it.

Statistically we score at more or less the same rate as a team this season regardless of whether Moura or Bergwijn are in

I've decided to not watch the game tonight. It's not a protest or anything, I just don't feel like it, which is a first for me.

I hope we win, but I've just got other stuff I'd rather do than sit through another 90 minutes of watching Spurs.

COYS.

If he doesn’t play Vinicius now in exactly the situation he was brought in for then he might as well end his loan.

I’d like to see Bale start, Ndombele deep with Alli in behind the striker.

As for the defence, well they all look terrible at the moment.

COYS

Lloris
Aurier Dier Toby Davies Cirkin
Hojberg Ndombele
Stevie Bale Son

Think Aurier will have patched it all up and the Cirkin thing is me just wanting to see the kid play.
At least cirkin is a left footed left sided player. Seems it be quite key
But he hasn’t been seen in any first team footage since his dad passed away
Aurier has recently hammered the daily mail for “talking brick” about his fight to save his career. That’s a bit of swagger from him to feel the need to do that so it’s very possible things may be ok there ... or not (who knows with serge)

I'd play Vinicius, think we'll see Bale.

Although my ideal set up wouldn't be that team anyway, what I'd like to see and what I'd be impressed with is :

Lloris
Doherty Rodon Alderweireld Davies
Ndombele Hojberg
Bergwijn Dele Son
Vinicius
I know Tobys on the wane but i think he's got more to offer Rodon as a partner than Dier and developing Rodon should be the aim now.

Vinicius as the focal point and with Dele in there's at least a slight prospect of some goals coming from somewhere other than Son. He and Vinicius also showed a bit of an understanding with each other i thought in their limited game time together - something that should have been developed further in the multitude of cup games we've had this season but it was it is
I like that team
I agree that Toby and Rodon should be given a chance as it’s not exactly team of lampposts were playing
I doubt dele will be anywhere near it as he is “injured”, but I could see bale taking that dele role

I like that team
I agree that Toby and Rodon should be given a chance as it’s not exactly team of lampposts were playing
I doubt dele will be anywhere near it as he is “injured”, but I could see bale taking that dele role

Bale & Vinicius in a 4231? That migh5 be what we see - do wonder how wed he is to the 343/523 setup though

Bale & Vinicius in a 4231? That migh5 be what we see - do wonder how wed he is to the 343/523 setup though
No idea
He has played it twice now
Personally I like it but that’s when we have Reggie on the left (or at least Davies). Otherwise it’s just stupid

Lloris
Doherty Alderweireld Dier Davies
Ndombele Hojberg
Bergwijn Son Del
Moura

Off to watch the footy.

coys.jpg

Mourinho has said Dele is injured and not available. Don't know why people keep picking him in their teams. I agree with @Modrical that Lucas is a better partner for Vinnie. I would also like to see Bale start on the other side. I would rest Son for this game and bring him on if necessary. He is too valuable to be burnt out by overplaying him. I still fail to see what Bergwyn offers.

I think Son has been pretty crap lately, I'd go with Bergwijn and Moura in the wide positions and play Bale or Vini through the middle.

I'd bring Sissoko back in too.

Mourinho has said Dele is injured and not available. Don't know why people keep picking him in their teams. I agree with @Modrical that Lucas is a better partner for Vinnie. I would also like to see Bale start on the other side. I would rest Son for this game and bring him on if necessary. He is too valuable to be burnt out by overplaying him. I still fail to see what Bergwyn offers.

I don't believe a word Mourinho says on the Dele saga!

Bergwin in burnt out. Needs a break.
Sissoko if available. Winks won't be too much of a downgrade and possible upside with a refreshed Bergwjin.

Vinicius deserves a start and to give him an opportunity to show what he can do. He deserves it.

Toby and Rodon, let's try it.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Bergwin in burnt out. Needs a break.
Sissoko if available. Winks won't be too much of a downgrade and possible upside with a refreshed Bergwjin.

I don't agree that Bergwijn is burnt out. Sissoko is awful in the RWF role and Winks can't play there.

I don't even want to watch the game later but feel i have to, bad right?

Seems in most cases the graphics in the days before the matches on the Spurs social media give hints to the starting line up. Berjwin, Son, Ndombele, Sissy and Hojberg are guaranteed starters.

Seems in most cases the graphics in the days before the matches on the Spurs social media give hints to the starting line up. Berjwin, Son, Ndombele, Sissy and Hojberg are guaranteed starters.

I don't think that is anything beyond Mourinho relying on a small group of players

Back