• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Spurs vs Bin Dippers ***

I was explaining what I thought (know) his mindset would be

Football is cyclical mate. The teams that have won the PL and CL the last 7-8 years have been progressive, attacking sides. When was the last time a bus Parker side won any of those trophies?

Look at the teams that dominate now; Bayern, Liverpool, City, they all play attacking football. They dominate teams. Feared if before we brought him in but Jose is a dinosaur and hasn’t adapted to the times. His style of play is archaic and anachronistic

Football is cyclical mate. The teams that have won the PL and CL the last 7-8 years have been progressive, attacking sides. When was the last time a bus Parker side won any of those trophies?

Look at the teams that dominate now; Bayern, Liverpool, City, they all play attacking football. They dominate teams. Feared if before we brought him in but Jose is a dinosaur and hasn’t adapted to the times. His style of play is archaic and anachronistic

I'll give you Bayern, but the dippers just play hoof ball, all they did tonight was bang long balls into the box and wait for our defenders to fudge it up, worked a treat to be fair.

fudge this coward. Proven winner my arse, he gets his arse handed to him by Klopp every time he meets him, and it is pathetic how utterly inadequate he is.

Playing Doherty at left-back. Hell, buying Doherty in the first place, the second coming of Pascal Chimbonda, a donkey with no skill, no brains, and no pace who mystifyingly fooled Steve Hitchen and the other eminent brains our scouting department into thinking he was better than League One level. Three at the back when they were there for the taking. Throwing on Lamela and Winks when he had Vinicius, Bale and even bloody Lucas on the bench.

I am done with this bloke. if he loses that League Cup final, I want him gone the next day - the next fudging day, because his entire reign will have been one pointless mess. If he wins it, give it until May and then pull the trigger.

Nothing good will come of keeping this sad sack of brick, of that I'm convinced.

And I'm starting to think some others might need to follow him out the door too. Hugo first and foremost.

Hitchen should be sacked and the guy from Leicester brought in. Our recruitment has been so bad for so many years.

If Tanganga is fit, I’d play that pair now. Toby would be ideal but his pace just kills us and means we have to sit deep. Dier has been good but there are too many mistakes in him. I’d give Tanganga and Rodon a chance. They’re both big units and fairly fearless. Can’t be much worse than the others we’ve tried.
Or even Toby in between them and a 3 to give the benefit of his positioning and experience whilst they give him the legs and physicality. Aurier and Reggie are good as wing backs, Sessegnon would be better suited to that role next season too. Doherty has a big improvement to make but that was his natural position. Maybe Moura could do the job against lesser teams too. Ndombele has to partner Hjojberg. Kane’s absence is going to be huge, he gives us physicality, vision and goals.

fudge this coward. Proven winner my arse, he gets his arse handed to him by Klopp every time he meets him, and it is pathetic how utterly inadequate he is.

Playing Doherty at left-back. Hell, buying Doherty in the first place, the second coming of Pascal Chimbonda, a donkey with no skill, no brains, and no pace who mystifyingly fooled Steve Hitchen and the other eminent brains our scouting department into thinking he was better than League One level. Three at the back when they were there for the taking. Throwing on Lamela and Winks when he had Vinicius, Bale and even bloody Lucas on the bench.

I am done with this bloke. if he loses that League Cup final, I want him gone the next day - the next fudging day, because his entire reign will have been one pointless mess. If he wins it, give it until May and then pull the trigger.

Nothing good will come of keeping this sad sack of brick, of that I'm convinced.

And I'm starting to think some others might need to follow him out the door too. Hugo first and foremost.

Definitely.

He and Daniel Levy have been very fortunate there is not a full WHL this season. The fans would NOT stand (excuse the pun) for this.

As stated earlier, he we sneak a trophy this season. Say thanks and go our seperate ways. Get a new man at the helm for the hopeful return of fans next August and lets get a good vibe in our wonderful stadium

Fair point, bu Sanchez and Toby will go before him so he's here at least for another 18 months I'd expect. We won't be signing 3CBs this summer

Don't need 3. Tanganga, Rodon, new guy, new guy.

Send Dier and Sanchez off to some Bolivian second division side, it's about their level. And give Toby a dignified retirement somewhere.

Winning or losing the league cup final is irrelevant and just shows the desperation of Spurs fans to win any trophy. The League is there for the taking this year, winning the carabao cup will not paper over that crack.

I'll give you Bayern, but the dippers just play hoof ball, all they did tonight was bang long balls into the box and wait for our defenders to fudge it up, worked a treat to be fair.

Sorry but that’s crap. They are not a hoofball side at all. They go long at times yes but they’re not exclusively a long ball team. We play far more long balls than they do.

First half was quite even until we sat back and then we switched off at the end. We were creating the best chances, with Son through at least 3 times.

Mourinho's subs were dreadful. He did need to make a change as Mane was not being dealt with by Aurier and Doherty wasn't doing well on the left. Would have been off asking Aurier to ensure he's tracking Manes darting runs, and putting on Bale for Doherty who could have caused some problems and pushed their wing-back backwards.

Too many changes in a game we were always going to have to fight to win. Pool coming off a defeat to united were always going to be better than they have been. Hate the way we help teams out by giving them possession. Have to not cede possession, and make passes stick.

Sorry but that’s crap. They are not a hoofball side at all. They go long at times yes but they’re not exclusively a long ball team. We play far more long balls than they do.
Crap hoofed aimless long balls at that.

Liverpool play into space and often to feet over a distance, it's bloody beautiful compared to Dier's slow hoofed looping passes that are impossible to control.

I don't know who told him he can pass over distance. I actually commend him for trying, he does have a good attitude but bloody lacks the technique to accomplish what he tries.

Back