• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Spurs vs Bin Dippers ***

Really disillusioned with that. Can’t see a way forward with Jose right now. That second half was puke inducing. No shots after the goal, no urgency, no pressure. Ndombele reduced to watching the game. Bale on the bench for 80 mins. Lamela was fudging horrible.

There were individual mistakes that cost us without doubt. The whole defence and keeper were culpable in some way. But we looked badly exposed every time they attacked and we looked unable to attack ourselves. That’s a damning indictment of the manager. He got everything wrong in every area of the pitch tonight and was unable to fix any of it. Every thing he did made it worse.

Liverpool’s form was always going to turn eventually. But they didn’t have to be too good tonight to beat us and that’s very disappointing.

Rodon, Hjobjerg and Ndombele were our best players. I thought Doherty gave one of the worst performances I’ve ever seen in a Spurs shirt. And that’s saying a lot.

I’m embarrassed by that tonight but worse still, I’m disillusioned with Jose and his utterly brick tactics. I got more joy for 99% of Poch’s reign than I’m getting from Jose.

to be fair we are about top 6 side at best.
don't let it get to you. night mr

1. Please swap Skipp for Winks. Winks would get a chance to play regularly and improve. Skipp has more fight and possibly ability too.

2. Get the balance right, don't let teams who relish possession come onto us with us going too deep.

3. Don't fuk about with the formation unless you have to. We need to build stability and learn to play out. having a steady formation helps.

4. Without more quality in midfield, we need Ndombele deeper to link up our play.

5. Would like to see Vinicius and Bale get some games and form, maybe they will now.

6. Fine to build a strong defensive, but don't do it at the expense of being positive and improving passing and possession.

A difficult defeat because of who it was. I hate Klopp.

Does lloris get an assist for the perfect palm out to Trent?
I need to watch it again, but I find it hard to blame the keeper for that one. Looks like the shot from distance was swerving. I'd rather blame whoever should have been picking up TAA as he strode into the box unopposed.

if I was Jose I'd resign, even he can't fix our mentality, we are just ruining his legacy

if I was Levy I'd just shut the club down and sell the stadium to an NFL team

there is no point trying football anymore, THFC are a permanent fudging failure, the only thing we strive at is finding new levels of embarrassment

Anyone else noticed that Winks’ passes are never hit hard enough.
I've said it for years, he looks like a passer and maybe he is for a midtable side but he's just not good enough for us. Like many of his teammates, we have a lot of dead food.

Lamela
Winks
Sissoko
Moura
Sanchez
Dier
Toby
Hart

Anyone of them could and probably should go this summer.

Arguably Lloris especially with performances like today.

Bergwijn and Doherty get another season for me.

if I was Jose I'd resign, even he can't fix our meteorology, we are just ruining his legacy

there is no point trying football anymore, THFC are a permanent fudging failure, the only thing we strive at is finding new levels of embarrassment
Why would he resign? In his mind he’s done everything right. And he’d not get his huge pay off.

if I was Jose I'd resign, even he can't fix our meteorology, we are just ruining his legacy

I share your anger. But I don’t give a fudge about Joses legacy. He can tinkle off, THFC will return.

Back