• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Spurs vs Bin Dippers ***

Really disillusioned with that. Can’t see a way forward with Jose right now. That second half was puke inducing. No shots after the goal, no urgency, no pressure. Ndombele reduced to watching the game. Bale on the bench for 80 mins. Lamela was fudging horrible.

There were individual mistakes that cost us without doubt. The whole defence and keeper were culpable in some way. But we looked badly exposed every time they attacked and we looked unable to attack ourselves. That’s a damning indictment of the manager. He got everything wrong in every area of the pitch tonight and was unable to fix any of it. Every thing he did made it worse.

Liverpool’s form was always going to turn eventually. But they didn’t have to be too good tonight to beat us and that’s very disappointing.

Rodon, Hjobjerg and Ndombele were our best players. I thought Doherty gave one of the worst performances I’ve ever seen in a Spurs shirt. And that’s saying a lot.

I’m embarrassed by that tonight but worse still, I’m disillusioned with Jose and his utterly brick tactics. I got more joy for 99% of Poch’s reign than I’m getting from Jose.

Because our CBs are mediocre. And we invite pressure constantly. If you are constantly under the cosh you are going to make mistakes. That’s on the system and style and poor players back there.
But the goals were not because of pressure
They were because of bad defending
First goal being a classic where the whole defence roostered

Every member of the defence fudged up
Aurier was 5 yards ahead of his man
Davies played him inside
Rodon didn’t know what to do
And Hugo and Dier didn’t take charge at all

That wasn’t pressure that cause me that mistake.

third goal was similar

Fvcking sh!t...................................................................................................................................................................:rolleyes:

Klopp came out in a mask at the start of the match. Now end wearing a scarf just over his mouth. Whats the point you fudging dingdong.

Really disillusioned with that. Can’t see a way forward with Jose right now. That second half was puke inducing. No shots after the goal, no urgency, no pressure. Ndombele reduced to watching the game. Bale on the bench for 80 mins. Lamela was fudging horrible.

There were individual mistakes that cost us without doubt. The whole defence and keeper were culpable in some way. But we looked badly exposed every time they attacked and we looked unable to attack ourselves. That’s a damning indictment of the manager. He got everything wrong in every area of the pitch tonight and was unable to fix any of it. Every thing he did made it worse.

Liverpool’s form was always going to turn eventually. But they didn’t have to be too good tonight to beat us and that’s very disappointing.

Rodon, Hjobjerg and Ndombele were our best players. I thought Doherty gave one of the worst performances I’ve ever seen in a Spurs shirt. And that’s saying a lot.

I’m embarrassed by that tonight but worse still, I’m disillusioned with Jose and his utterly brick tactics. I got more joy for 99% of Poch’s reign than I’m getting from Jose.
Spot on.

The players have been embarrassingly turgid but Jose made every single decision wrong this evening.

Welcome to Dr Tottenham’s GP surgery. The only one where the doctor bends over for the patient.

But the goals were not because of pressure
They were because of bad defending
First goal being a classic where the whole defence roostered

Every member of the defence fudged up
Aurier was 5 yards ahead of his man
Davies played him inside
Rodon didn’t know what to do
And Hugo and Dier didn’t take charge at all

That wasn’t pressure that cause me that mistake.

third goal was similar
That’s players. That’s recruitment. We have crap defenders.
Agree with mistakes 100%. But in prior games it’s been the same .

Back