• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Spurs vs Bin Dippers ***

Traditionaly Liverpool is one of our hardest match of the season. We have such a poor record against the in recent years. In fact, we have lost our last 6 matches against them (5 in the league, 1 CL final) which is our longest losing streak against Liverpool in our history. Pochettino and Mourinho should be embarassed for being part of this dubious history. But now Mourinho has a chance to improve our record against them. Liverpool are in poor form, being winless in 5 league matches and failing to score in their last 4 matches. We should make use of this chance to get beat them at home. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat Liverpool and move up the league table.

Everybody dance now! Hope we can field our best available players in this match. I think Lamela should start this match as he is a big-game player who have done well against the big teams in the past. Our attack need to be clinical to make use of the goal scoring chances. But somehow I think Ndombele will be key to us winning this match as he has score 4 goals in our last 7 matches which is more than Kane (3) and Son (2). It will help us greatly if we can score from midfield through Ndombele. Ofcourse we need Kane and Son to get among the goals as well. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get that badly needed win against Liverpool to get back into the top 4 race.

Everybody dance now! Hope we can field our best available players in this match. I think Lamela should start this match as he is a big-game player who have done well against the big teams in the past. Our attack need to be clinical to make use of the goal scoring chances. But somehow I think Ndombele will be key to us winning this match as he has score 4 goals in our last 7 matches which is more than Kane (3) and Son (2). It will help us greatly if we can score from midfield through Ndombele. Ofcourse we need Kane and Son to get among the goals as well. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get that badly needed win against Liverpool to get back into the top 4 race.

I had only read your first post and was worried you'd lost a little faith in your (our) hero.

Isn't it intriguing how the words "your" and "our" sound totally different despite having one letter difference, man English is fudged as a language...Anyways, it's lovely to see the equal measures of hope and despair here regarding the match. Anti Jose mob ready to throw a hissy fit at any kind of result in 3 - 2 - 1......

Strange lineup as it means playing Doherty at LB. I know Davies isn't really suited to wingback but would've thought Toby at CB and Davies there instead of Doherty.
Unless Jose is worried about the pace out wide of Liverpool

Looks like a back three with Aurier, instead of his usual Reguilon, and Bergwijn as the wide covering players

Back