• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Win tomorrow would be just lovely.
Huge game for us tomorrow now.
Hopefully we can pull something out of the hat tomorrow to make it a good week
I'm 400% sure we'll take advantage of it.
hope we can take advantage tomorrow.
COTLX7F2MREJXIPUOPLUG562PA.gif

I just have a horrible feeling we will be the catalyst to kickstart their season back into action :-(
That's more like it!

Yes and no @elyid

You could say that our league form has been up and down due to fixture placement...but...we drew against Fulham, Palace, and West Ham. Those are not the top teams. We dropped points as we were unable to finish teams off, or to defend well enough. Our defeats this season have come against Liverpool, Everton, and Leicester. Those are tougher teams but those losses are not the reason why we fell back. Not beating Fulham, Palace, and a goal shy Wolves was.

Good points! Yeah I think the "easier fixtures" thing only really applies to other clubs, we're jinxed to drop points regardless :)

Although Man U also doing their best to disprove this theory too..

I just have a horrible feeling we will be the catalyst to kickstart their season back into action :-(

Along with Chelsea, Tuchel and Timo Werner taking the opportunity to get going against us soon.
There's a heavy weight on the shoulders of whoever starts that OMT

Along with Chelsea, Tuchel and Timo Werner taking the opportunity to get going against us soon.
There's a heavy weight on the shoulders of whoever starts that OMT

I’ll start that one. The last OMT I started, we smashed Southampton, sorry I mean SCBC. So I have this one!

Back