• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Ings - Burnley's Number 10

I thought in the summer he would have made a good purchase. I like Vinicius but I’m not sure he’s going to be as useful in the bigger games that come with second half of the season. Ings definitely would. We should be constantly trying to upgrade our squad.

If the price is £30m or more, I think we'll look elsewhere given he'll be 29 at the time. Rightly or wrongly, I'm not sure that that is a deal which Levy would do. He'd prefer to spend £40m on a 24 year old given there will be some re-sale value. I do share the view that he would be a good addition, just think its unlikely to happe

He's a Southampton fan, starting every game, getting goals and loved by their fans. I'm pretty sure he is aware this is a great time to haggle for a massive contract extension that will take him to 32/33 years old. The links and the talk of wanting a CL club clause etc. is all just agent stuff to get him that big deal imo.

Would love to be able to get him though, I think he would be perfect for us.

He's a Southampton fan, starting every game, getting goals and loved by their fans. I'm pretty sure he is aware this is a great time to haggle for a massive contract extension that will take him to 32/33 years old. The links and the talk of wanting a CL club clause etc. is all just agent stuff to get him that big deal imo.

Would love to be able to get him though, I think he would be perfect for us.

He may be a saints fan but any pro will play for any club, it's just fans who think it makes any difference.

If the price is £30m or more, I think we'll look elsewhere given he'll be 29 at the time. Rightly or wrongly, I'm not sure that that is a deal which Levy would do. He'd prefer to spend £40m on a 24 year old given there will be some re-sale value. I do share the view that he would be a good addition, just think its unlikely to happe

I agree with you and in your view of Levy. But in the quarter finals of cups when we need something who is going to give it to us that 24 year old or the 29 year old who knows how to score in our league system.

Abit like Vardy, he excels in open space and a box that is not packed out. I think he will struggle against teams who have 2 blocks of 4 in their area.

Back