• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says... 2020/21

Liverpool v Tottenham (20:00 GMT)

You just know Liverpool won't be as bad as they were in the first half at Craven Cottage on Sunday. If they are, then Spurs will be able to capitalise.

As far as Liverpool's attack goes, I would always back them to score - even against a Jose Mourinho side, who we know are really good defensively.

I don't think it will quite be a case of them cancelling each other out, because I'd expect both teams to create a few chances, but I am going for a draw. It wouldn't be a bad result for either side.

Lawro's prediction: 1-1

Liverpool v Tottenham (20:00 GMT)

You just know Liverpool won't be as bad as they were in the first half at Craven Cottage on Sunday. If they are, then Spurs will be able to capitalise.

As far as Liverpool's attack goes, I would always back them to score - even against a Jose Mourinho side, who we know are really good defensively.

I don't think it will quite be a case of them cancelling each other out, because I'd expect both teams to create a few chances, but I am going for a draw. It wouldn't be a bad result for either side.

Has this ever happened before???

Holy f**k. I've made a game of coming in here and predicting Lord Twuntington's prediction and I've been on the money most weeks. Had this as a 2-1 Liverpool.

The f**ker is obviously just trying to trick fate with a 1-1 prediction knowing he's always wrong.

Tottenham v Leicester (14:15 GMT)

Leicester's away form is excellent, with five wins from six league games so far and only one defeat - at Anfield!

The Foxes are a brilliant counter-attacking side - like Tottenham, really. So, who will attack first in this game? They should really have a ball each, one in each half.

Seriously, though, it is going to be really interesting how both sides approach this and the formation and system they play. Leicester's best players are all forward-thinking so will they just sit back and try to nullify the game completely like Spurs can do? I can't see it.

Tottenham have got the ability to adapt if things aren't working - they did that against Liverpool on Wednesday when they changed their shape and, although they lost at the end, they had created enough chances to win it.

Jose Mourinho can mix things up a bit again here without losing any defensive discipline, and I think that will give Spurs the edge.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Wolves v Tottenham (19:15 GMT)

Tottenham have hit a little sticky patch, with two defeats and a draw in their past three matches, and Wolves have not been great either, with three defeats in four games in December.

Goals might be the problem for both teams here, because I can see this being cagey. Both sides really need a win, but they might have to settle for a point apiece.

Tottenham v Fulham (18:00 GMT)

Tottenham are not on a great run but I see it as a blip rather than the start of a slide away from the top end of the table.

I'm expecting them to get the better of Fulham anyhow. Scott Parker's side have improved a lot, especially at the back, but they still can't win games - which is why they are still in the bottom three.

Lawro's prediction: 3-0

Tottenham v Leeds (12:30 GMT)

This is such an intriguing match because of the difference in the way both teams play, and how both managers see the game.

Every Premier League game is televised at the moment because of the restrictions on fans going to games but if they weren't, this would be most people's first pick of the one they want to watch.

Leeds completely dismantled West Brom earlier this week, and their game plan will be "up and at 'em" here too.

That is exactly how Tottenham like opposing teams to be, though. I just feel it will play into Jose Mourinho's hands a little bit, as his side look to get back to winning ways.

It won't be dull, though. It never is with Leeds - they have you on the edge of your seat, whichever end the ball is at.

Marine v Tottenham

I've had a connection with Marine for many years because their legendary former manager, Roly Howard - who was in charge of them from 1972 to 2005 - used to clean my windows when I played for Liverpool. He always did Kenny Dalglish's as well.

The Merseysiders have done so well to get here that it's such a shame that there won't be any fans present for the biggest game in their club's history, but it will still be a fabulous day for them. I'm pleased they have made some money through selling virtual tickets, as well as the £75,000 they get for it being shown on TV - it is live on BBC One at 17:00 GMT on Sunday.

As far as the game goes, the gap in league places between the two teams is the largest there has ever been at this stage of the competition, and going to the Marine Travel Arena is going to be a culture shock for some of Tottenham's players. I've played a couple of charity games there, and it is going to be hard enough for them to find it in the first place.

This is Marine versus Jose Mourinho, though, and although he will rest a few players, he will take a strong enough squad to make sure Spurs get through.

Lawro's prediction: 0-3

Tottenham v Fulham (20:15 GMT)

Aston Villa's Covid-19 cases meant Tottenham's fixture was switched on Monday lunchtime so they host Fulham instead of going to Villa Park but I don't think that will make too much difference to Jose Mourinho's side.

They were meant to play the Cottagers at the end of December before that game was postponed, so they will have done their homework already.

Hardly any of the Spurs team who started their win against Marine in the FA Cup on Sunday will start this one. Fulham played their FA Cup tie against QPR on Saturday, so they should be fresh enough too.

So two weeks ago it was 3-0, but now it's 2-0. Wait another 3 months and he'll have Fulham winning this 0-5.

Sheff Utd v Tottenham (14:05 GMT)

Sheffield United got their first league win of the season against Saudi Sportswashing Machine on Tuesday, and they played well too.

I remember the last time these two teams met in the summer, when Harry Kane had a goal ruled out by VAR because of an inadvertent handball by Lucas Moura, who had the ball kicked against his arm after he was tripped.

That was one of the strangest - and worst - VAR decisions we have seen, and it led to a 3-1 Blades win.

There could be more frustration for Tottenham here. They are not on a great run, while Blades will be bouncing a little bit.

Spurs have dropped quite a few points from winning positions, including Wednesday's draw with Fulham. It's not a massive surprise, that they are not getting the goals to finish teams off though.

Going forward, they have got two world class forwards in Harry Kane and Son Heung-min, but not a lot else. They can't rely on those two every single week.

Sheff Utd v Tottenham (14:05 GMT)

Sheffield United got their first league win of the season against Saudi Sportswashing Machine on Tuesday, and they played well too.

I remember the last time these two teams met in the summer, when Harry Kane had a goal ruled out by VAR because of an inadvertent handball by Lucas Moura, who had the ball kicked against his arm after he was tripped.

That was one of the strangest - and worst - VAR decisions we have seen, and it led to a 3-1 Blades win.

There could be more frustration for Tottenham here. They are not on a great run, while Blades will be bouncing a little bit.

Spurs have dropped quite a few points from winning positions, including Wednesday's draw with Fulham. It's not a massive surprise, that they are not getting the goals to finish teams off though.

Going forward, they have got two world class forwards in Harry Kane and Son Heung-min, but not a lot else. They can't rely on those two every single week.

Odd he doesn't predict we'll score early, then sit back to try and hit them on the break, let in a late qualifier then go hell for leather for a winner only to conceded another at the death. Twunt.

Wycombe v Tottenham (19:45 GMT)

Championship (24th) v Premier League (5th)

Wycombe hammered my lot, Preston, in the last round while Tottenham made a load of changes but still easily saw off Marine.

I am sure Spurs boss Jose Mourinho will have an eye on next Thursday's game with Liverpool but he might pick a slightly stronger team for this tie. I don't see them slipping up.

Lawro's prediction: 0-2

Tottenham v Liverpool (20:00 GMT)

Liverpool were much better in Sunday's FA Cup tie against Manchester United. Yes, they lost, but Mohamed Salah was back among the goals and there seemed to be more energy about the whole side.

They looked a bit more like their old selves in midfield and attack and manager Jurgen Klopp will take lots of encouragement from the way they played.

This is another tough game for them, although I would be surprised if it is as open as Sunday's game was - Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho is hardly going to throw everything at Liverpool, regardless of their poor form.

I do not think a draw would be a disaster for either side but, for Liverpool in particular, it is important they do not lose.

Tottenham v Liverpool (20:00 GMT)

Liverpool were much better in Sunday's FA Cup tie against Manchester United. Yes, they lost, but Mohamed Salad was back among the goals and there seemed to be more energy about the whole side.

They looked a bit more like their old selves in midfield and attack and manager Jurgen Klopp will take lots of encouragement from the way they played.

This is another tough game for them, although I would be surprised if it is as open as Sunday's game was - Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho is hardly going to throw everything at Liverpool, regardless of their poor form.

I do not think a draw would be a disaster for either side but, for Liverpool in particular, it is important they do not lose.

fudge YOU twunty walrus twunt.
We will win!

Back