• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

We need a RB ( I always wanted Ricardo Perera at Leicester A much better bet than the titch from Norwich) A dominant CH ( maybe Skrinar ) and a hunk of burning love of a CF ( Vinnie simply not good enough. Not a hunk of burning love. No power in the air, no holdup play, no ball control and no speed to run in behind and. Defoe like disregard for the offside rule. We need a hunk of burning love there to provide a proper threat and change games when needed.

Must get rid of a few first though so no movement likely until the summer.

Have you not been won over by Serge yet? Think he's made the position his own and ironed out a lot of the mistakes, plus we've only just signed an out and out RB in Doherty who was in many eyes one of the best in the league...Appreciate Japhet didn't smash it the other day but he looks comfortable at right back. Not having a pop but it seems like it'd be the last position we'd look to invest in currently, unless it's a young punt from lower leagues without much immediate expectation in our PL squads...

Do think you've been a bit harsh on Vinicius as well, it'll be whether he gets an extended run in the first team. Currently, like for however many of the last transfer windows our squad has this house of cards feeling to it: it'll only take a couple of injuries and we'll be so much weaker on the pitch in all competitions and we'll be looking around surprised that we haven't won anything but I'm beyond being surprised at it.

CB we agree on but Sanchez is the big investment that hasn't paid off and each season passing by he is depreciating in value due to his performances and contract steadily running down.

Like most will be surprised if we make any signings, Sanchez and Dele are the stumbling blocks and the latter is unlikely to leave on loan this window...Worst time to sell and more than ever our expected returns will not be viable so it's hoping that Dele can find some form for us rather than wishing for some late christmas presents in the Jan window...

fudging ridiculous comment! But I guess your super scout abilities can judge that after him playing all of 24 minutes in the Premier league.
Apart from those 24 minutes, he's got 6 goals and 3 assists in 509 minutes of football!

we will see what Mou thinks of him at the end of the season. If he doesn’t renew his loan or buy him , then we will all know. Time will tell, but for me he doesn’t have any outstanding feature.

The rumour is we turned down the players PSG wanted to exchange in a transfer and we are insisting on a loan with no option to buy
And that’s sensible for us
He is our player and clearly we as a club value him (even if Jose won’t play him)
For us to take a PSG player it would have to be one that they wouldn’t want to lose IMO

Gueye would be a very good signing imo. But the HG issue makes it unlikely I suppose. Unless we can shift another non - HG player before the window closes.

Struggling to see a HG replacement for Alli we could get in, if that's the requirement for a deal to go through I think it's looking unlikely.

Gueye would be a very good signing imo. But the HG issue makes it unlikely I suppose. Unless we can shift another non - HG player before the window closes.

Struggling to see a HG replacement for Alli we could get in, if that's the requirement for a deal to go through I think it's looking unlikely.
Cantwell possibly... which is renewed link but IMO a BIG drop of quality

McNeil from Burnley. I really rate him but he is more of a winger

Back