• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Game Is About Glory

On this week's pod, we each take a season and eulogize why that Spurs side meant so much to us. Enjoy recollections and reflections on Hoddle, Jol, Poch, Redknapp, Super David Howells and Davids among so many greats; guaranteed YOU were there to witness many of the moments mentioned!

https://shows.acast.com/the-game-is-about-glory/episodes/ep-4

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-game-is-about-glory/id1549996381

You can now subscribe to us on iTunes and your favourite podcast providers. Positive reviews would be greatly appreciated and help us spread the word.

A taster

Surely it depends on context!? (I have caught the first half of the pod mind)

But in the absence of that... sausage. Far more versatile. Hang on, does that mean I value the likes of Sissoko over N’Dombele? Argh!!

Listened on my morning run, really enjoyed the discussion. Think i must be a similar age to some of you (born in 85) so the chat on the 05-06 team, and our more recent teams was very relateable along with a great insight into the teams before my time. Whoever knew the Villa pub GK off the top of their head, excellent random fact knowledge as well.

Veggie samosa over sausages, but sausages over meat samosa for me

Listened on my morning run, really enjoyed the discussion. Think i must be a similar age to some of you (born in 85) so the chat on the 05-06 team, and our more recent teams was very relateable along with a great insight into the teams before my time. Whoever knew the Villa pub GK off the top of their head, excellent random fact knowledge as well.

Veggie samosa over sausages, but sausages over meat samosa for me

It was @Moby who had the Watford bar manager in his head. Unbelievable.

I'm glad you liked it. It was a little different to normal but a lot of fun to do.

I missed episodes 2 and 3 for various reasons, but was impressed by how much the pod has improved in a very short space of time. Not that it wasn’t fine to start with - but the level of the whole thing has definitely shot up since the first episode.

Will it be available on Spotify? That’s where I tend to listen to pods. It may well already be there, but I couldn’t find it.

Anyway, very good listen.

And veggie sausage.

I missed episodes 2 and 3 for various reasons, but was impressed by how much the pod has improved in a very short space of time. Not that it wasn’t fine to start with - but the level of the whole thing has definitely shot up since the first episode.

Will it be available on Spotify? That’s where I tend to listen to pods. It may well already be there, but I couldn’t find it.

Anyway, very good listen.

And veggie sausage.

We'll be on Spotify next week.

Thanks for the feedback. We're pleased with how it is developing and are really enjoying meeting up for a chat each week.

All of that is true for a samosa, there is a coffee shop/bakery near me that do samosa’s early, often I’ve had three (1 chicken, 1 lamb, 1 veg) and a latte for breakfast.
No offence but your a sick man
You could at least have a cup of chai with it to kinda blag it but no... a latte with a samosa
What’s next... a curry with a glass of orange juice.

All of that is true for a samosa, there is a coffee shop/bakery near me that do samosa’s early, often I’ve had three (1 chicken, 1 lamb, 1 veg) and a latte for breakfast.

You're a legend. Unafraid to break the mould and be you. Ndombele in breakfast form. Tasty!

Surely it depends on context!? (I have caught the first half of the pod mind)

But in the absence of that... sausage. Far more versatile. Hang on, does that mean I value the likes of Sissoko over N’Dombele? Argh!!

Baleforce has proven there is no context necessary to the question. I mean, you can apply some if you wish BUT when push comes to shove (milo just sighed) which is it? Any time of day or night, any meal?

Back