• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

Just finished my application for my job in my companies new structure
Our team at work is the nuts and we tell everybody that a lot but I really hate writing about myself
Hated doing the covering letter and CV, yuck !!

Cycled with my son 8 miles to Brighton marina, had hot dogs from five guys looking at the boats. Carried on cycling to Rottingdean up over Brighton racecourse and back home. 24 miles all said and done, now watching Bundesliga football, great game.

Probably pour some custard over my penis later then have a shower and bed.

Cycled with my son 8 miles to Brighton marina, had hot dogs from five guys looking at the boats. Carried on cycling to Rottingdean up over Brighton racecourse and back home. 24 miles all said and done, now watching Bundesliga football, great game.

Probably pour some custard over my penis later then have a shower and bed.
If that doesn't appear as your new profile status then @milo has changed.

Back