• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs Vs Wycombe Wanderers

+ goal threat
+ Passing range
+ Creativity

I don't think they are that comparable to be honest. Ndombele is the better player quite considerably imo.

It’s their ability to hold onto the ball that makes them similar. But Ndombele does seem to have more about him in terms of contribution to goals. And I’m saying that as someone who loved watching Dembele more than any other player we’ve had in the last 35 years.

Think the fact that when Tanguy does not play our midfield is a little predictable. It has no creative guile . We miss another creative CM

Actually think it was a good game, we had to work, lots of chances, sometimes it's good to get the wasted chances out of the way.

Actually thought Lucas, Lamela, Bale all had decent games

Crazy amount of misses, but really like how Jose takes this brick seriously, early subs, bring the cavalary

Ndombele is starting to really show it, if he kicks on in 2nd half of season could be interesting.

I'd be tempted to start Bale Sunday (three days is too close), it's starting to look close.

I think some posters on here, me included, need to take note. How many of us wanted him out especially after trotting back v Wolves last season.
To be fair, some players you can see that they've got something special even if they aren't firing. You could see that right away with Tanguy, much like Dembele who also took a while to really get going. And his skills have never been in question, rather if he would ever be able to be fit enough to maintain tempo for 90 minutes. On the other hand, players like Soldado (first to come to mind, not singling him out) you had to look hard for positives and why he was better than any other premiership striker. You are more hoping than expecting that players like that will be useful. Ndombele not so much.

Actually think it was a good game, we had to work, lots of chances, sometimes it's good to get the wasted chances out of the way.

Actually thought Lucas, Lamela, Bale all had decent games

Crazy amount of misses, but really like how Jose takes this brick seriously, early subs, bring the cavalary

Ndombele is starting to really show it, if he kicks on in 2nd half of season could be interesting.

I'd be tempted to start Bale Sunday (three days is too close), it's starting to look close.

Yes. Rather waste them tonight than Thursday. Hopefully the game v Liverpool is one of those nights we bury every chance we get

Think the fact that when Tanguy does not play our midfield is a little predictable. It has no creative guile . We miss another creative CM
We have one, his name is Giovanni Lo Celso. Not fit at the moment but he is part of our squad. After those two for possession and Hojberg for the defensive side of things then yes the quality of the CMs drops considerably.

Back