• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs Vs Wycombe Wanderers

As someone said before, it you take any of the seocnd string and drop them into the first 11 its fine. the problem is when you throw all the second 11 together when they dont regularly play together

Some of them arent good enough, but they're individually better than they showed in the first half

And that being said we also could have been out of sight with the chances we had before the big guns came on so not really the damning indictment of our second string that some are making out...

Most energy, determination and movement of all season: last 10 minutes after going up 2-1 against rock bottom championship side Wycombe. Do this against Liverpool, please. And put Ndombele in an army guarded cotton padded oxygen tent without any human contact until Thursday.

@milo Moura, was the best player until he was subbed. I don't think anyone else's overall performance merited the MOTM.

Forgetting Bale was quite good on the 2nd half also, he's a decent shout as well.

Ndombele and Son were both rather good when they came on but I think they weren't on the pitch long enough to claim the award.

Pleased with that. We were very good but just left it late.

Thought Bale was as good as he’s been since he came back but got less of the ball when Kane and Son came on. Lamela and Moura were very good particularly first half. Ndombele was outstanding.

Defence was ropey but they thankfully didn’t get a kick second half. Thank fudge Dier will be back Thursday with Rodon I assume.

Very happy.

@milo Bale.
Agree, only problem for me on Lamela is that hes a great player but he kills the tempo all the time...

Winks was my MotM, even before he scored.
Great energy, great speed, probing passes, great assists that weren't converted, with both feet

He plays the game like a kid on the road. Just a joy to watch when he’s on it. Best midfielder in this league if he gets the chance.

He might be too good for a CM role. Possibly need to playing closer to a no 10 position. His accuracy in front of goal is apparent!

Back