• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs Vs Wycombe Wanderers

taken their focus off of the next league game, they should be at home tucked up in bed studying the tactical plan for Thursday

add to that the risk of injury
Exactly . Shows our 2nd string are not winning games. So an injury would be a disaster to our big guns

taken their focus off of the next league game, they should be at home tucked up in bed studying the tactical plan for Thursday

add to that the risk of injury

This will bite me when Harry goes over on his ankle but I think we sometimes overreact to them playing these games. The chances of injury are minimal and it’s competitive game time. If we win in 90 mins, it’s all good as far as I’m concerned.

Back