• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs Vs Wycombe Wanderers

Doubt he will at HT. now Despite his earlier poor finishing, he was beginning to show some good build-up play in the last 10/15 mins/

if anyone gets hooked it could be Vinicius. Had a great first touch early doors, but has seemed out of sorts ever since, cant seem to time his runs. Think we might see Son on in his place, he will love getting in behind their back line
Bale needs some minutes.

HT 1-1. The least we deserved. Had many chances. Hit the woodwork twice. Some players well off the level required. Sanchez, Toby and especially Vinnie, who has been especially poor.

Happy that wycombe didnt put 11 in defence after the goal... the team has been out with corona and have not played a game in a long time... can they run for 90min? Get son and Ndombele in at 60min

I wouldn’t make any changes.

Thursday is a must win, this one isn’t, the physio should be in charge. This is a training exercise.

Keeping Sissoko and Lamela ready for that would be my priority.

I wouldnt make any changes at HT now. Put a rocket up them and give them 15 mins more. Don't want to burn out our capable players

I think Bale has been alright. Bit more energy, trying to get involved, getting in the box etc. You can see he is also desperate to cut in and shoot on his left all the time and even though he shanked one he will get more chances when they start to tire.
He’s definitely growing into the game, still not seen him sprint or have real confidence in his shooting but has got himself into positions where he could have had a Hattrick.
I’m concerned about Vincius, his touch and presence have been awful. It’s always hard for strikers when the second string are behind you as the passing will lack cohesion but he has to at least hold the ball up and make himself available.

Back