• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs Vs Wycombe Wanderers

We played ok. Toby, Sanchez and Davies have been awful. Toby is being bullied by going toe to toe with their big lad rather than using his brain. Tanganga has been okay.

Winks and Sissoko have been very ordinary. Vinicius has been disappointing. His touch and awareness look poor.

Bale, even the goal aside, has been decent on the ball but was fudging lazy for their goal. Lamela and Moura have been really good for me. Energetic and used the ball well.

We should do this but it’s a little uncomfortable.

Uche Ikpeazu allowed to get away with a lot. I expect match fitness to allow Spurs win. Good that Bale scored. Was upset and still upset with some of what he has done.

Make changes at HT Jose !!!

Bin Sanchez, Winks, Sissoko, Vinicius get on Rodon, N'Dombele, PEH, Kane get the job done then take off Kane with the 5th sub

No. That team should be completely dominating WW. The individual performances have been pretty shocking.
Both. Bottom of the championship, of course you are going to play well in the cup against a PL team - so it is naive.
It's also asking the question, "who can I trust"?

How's he going to hook him now?

Doubt he will at HT. now Despite his earlier poor finishing, he was beginning to show some good build-up play in the last 10/15 mins/

if anyone gets hooked it could be Vinicius. Had a great first touch early doors, but has seemed out of sorts ever since, cant seem to time his runs. Think we might see Son on in his place, he will love getting in behind their back line

Don’t get why people so down on Bale, he’s only just back from being out and he has actually been positive taking people on which he hadn’t been doing in previous games. The finishing was always going to come....
Are you new here?

I think Bale has been alright. Bit more energy, trying to get involved, getting in the box etc. You can see he is also desperate to cut in and shoot on his left all the time and even though he shanked one he will get more chances when they start to tire.

No. That team should be completely dominating WW. The individual performances have been pretty shocking.

Someone always says that when a total change XI puts in a performance like this against a lower team away from home.

Lamela has been for me, Moura has done ok, Moss is letting them kick the brick out of him too.
Best player on the pitch for me too, Sissoko has actually done ok.

I hope there are no subs at halftime, we should be a couple ahead and these players need minutes. A lot of rustiness there.

Back