• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs Vs Wycombe Wanderers

To people questioning the line-up:

Wycombe are bottom of the championship. Any of our starting 11 would be their best player. The only way we should lose is if our players don’t have the right attitude or due to the team not being used to playing together.
However 3 of the back 4 have played together a decent amount as have the CMs.

Therefore the risk is that we’re disjointed in attack but if we’re not solid enough, it’s our players attitude not Jose’s selection

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
And they have horrendous form and stats
Their more scared of the ball than sissoko
But anything can happen in a cup game
I mean some of our fans have already brick the bed

Is that their manager or a member of Led Zepplin?
He’s a lovely bloke. I worked in my local pub straight out of uni and the landlord was fitness coach at QPR, so I had the odd beer or two with the players that came over to the pub. He was the one that took the most time to have a chat with me, so I have a soft spot for him.

Ollie was as big a legend as he is portrayed in the media - most of the time - too!

He’s a lovely bloke. I worked in my local pub straight out of uni and the landlord was fitness coach at QPR, so I had the odd beer or two with the players that came over to the pub. He was the one that took the most time to have a chat with me, so I have a soft spot for him.

Ollie was as big a legend as he is portrayed in the media - most of the time - too!

Nice one. Seems like a nice guy and its refreshing to see a Manager break the mold too.

Back