• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs Vs Wycombe Wanderers

Really wanted Pool to draw. We could have done with them playing an extra 30 minutes and going out on pens!!!

Need to temper this selection with the one for Pool. So:

.....................Hart.......................

........Sanchez ....Rodon....Davies.......

Doughty.......Sissoko....Winks....Reggie

......................DELE.....................

...............Vinnie.........Bale

Overload the left just like United did today and let Dele and Vinnie finish it off. Sissy providing cover for Doughty ( and Sanchez) and Davies babysitting his Welsh comrade while offering protection for Reggie's marauding runs. Easy peasy , lemon squeezy.

Last edited:
I'd play Rodon and Alderweireld in this one. Both need games

I think it all depends who is going to play on Thurs. Pick the CBs for that game, then play the other two tonight

Seprately, there were some comments a couple days ago that AUrier and Doherty both had knocks so we might see Tanganga at RB

---------------------Lloris-----------------------
--------Rondon----Sanchez----Davies
Doherty-------------Sisso-------------Bale
Moura---------Nbombele-----------Bergwin
------------------Vinicius-------------------

Its about time we see if Bale can play a full match and perform(or not), let him start imo.

I'd settle for him trying to run at a defender a couple times, rather than receiving the ball stationary and laying it off. Not sure whether its the injuries or slower Spanish or a combination which has changed him this way

I'd settle for him trying to run at a defender a couple times, rather than receiving the ball stationary and laying it off. Not sure whether its the injuries or slower Spanish or a combination which has changed him this way

Indeed, we got carried away with the signing but its been a wasted one so far. Its time to see if he has anything left.

Bale (needs to prove himself), Vinicius (self explanatory), Lucas (plays well in cups) is front line.

Winks in midfield, plus Dele if he is available

Rodon, Tanganga in back with Davies to help them (senior head)

Back