• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

How much will we spend in January?

What will be our net spend in January?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder if we’ll see a late flurry driven by clubs either worried about relegation or trying to free up funds. Goons have managed to clear 3 out but not sure if they’ve taken a hit to pay them all off.

I wonder if we’ll see a late flurry driven by clubs either worried about relegation or trying to free up funds. Goons have managed to clear 3 out but not sure if they’ve taken a hit to pay them all off.
I think we all know the answer to that.

Doesn't really look like we're getting anyone in, does it? Steven Hitchens is squirming in his chair half asleep drooling and whispering something about the bloody January window, how he bloody hates it, and can't be bothered.

Back