• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Their tactic or pinging diagonal balls and letting the front 3 feed of the scraps is starting fail them nowadays huh. Its quite nice to know they are not gonna walk away with things again this year and we don't have to listen how this is the best club side in the world etc etc

Their tactic or pinging diagonal balls and letting the front 3 feed of the scraps is starting fail them nowadays huh. Its quite nice to know they are not gonna walk away with things again this year and we don't have to listen how this is the best club side in the world etc etc

Mate, they could get fudging relegated and we will hear for the next 20 years how Klopp's Pool was the greatest side ever for 3 years.

Read somewhere that the crosses from Robertson and TAA are from deeper than last season.

Mate, they could get fudging relegated and we will hear for the next 20 years how Klopp's Pool was the greatest side ever for 3 years.

“This means more”, for me, summed that club up. Those three words illustrated an Alan Partridge-esque lack of self awareness. They are a sanctimonious shower of tossers bordering on cult-like levels of delusion. They really think their club is above everyone else and different.

Liverpool are different alright but not in the way they think. And those differences (the victim complex, the sanctimony, the scumbag behaviour) is why they are hated by so many opposing fans. Thatcher should have nuked the place or at least the red half of it (always found Everton fans to be decent bunch).

“This means more”, for me, summed that club up. Those three words illustrated an Alan Partridge-esque lack of self awareness. They are a sanctimonious shower of tossers bordering on cult-like levels of delusion. They really think their club is above everyone else and different.

Liverpool are different alright but not in the way they think. And those differences (the victim complex, the sanctimony, the scumbag behaviour) is why they are hated by so many opposing fans. Thatcher should have nuked the place or at least the red half of it (always found Everton fans to be decent bunch).
I've never known a club so universally hated outside of rival clubs. With good reason too.

What really annoys the fudge out of me is the way the media and their fans don't call them Liverpool, it's Liverpool Football Club
When Carragher in his phleghmy accent says it I feel physically sick

What really annoys the fudge out of me is the way the media and their fans don't call them Liverpool, it's Liverpool Football Club
When Carragher in his phleghmy accent says it I feel physically sick
Him saying anything is enough to make one sick.

I hope we don’t kickstart their season on Thursday. I would absolutely love it if we gave them a pasting like we did at Wembley a couple of seasons ago.

we are usually the tonic in these situations, hopefully not anymore though? Would love a win after the arrogance after the last minute win against us last time out. More so by their fans to be fair.

I'm certain that it upsets Liverpool (football club!), fans and players alike, how much we seem to not like them or appreciate their style of football. It's mighty fortunate that BedfordSpurs told us it was all to do with doping otherwise we'd possibly come off looking bitter here :eek:

I'm certain that it upsets Liverpool (football club!), fans and players alike, how much we seem to not like them or appreciate their style of football. It's mighty fortunate that BedfordSpurs told us it was all to do with doping otherwise we'd possibly come off looking bitter here :eek:
Always better to tag someone when commenting no their post
Do you not think their asthma problem is kinda odd?
I mean 1 in 12 adults in the UK have it but in their squad it’s 9 in 12
And their elite athletes

Always better to tag someone when commenting no their post
Do you not think their asthma problem is kinda odd?
I mean 1 in 12 adults in the UK have it but in their squad it’s 9 in 12
And their elite athletes

I don’t have access to reliable medicine records and the article had no luging resembling evidence, as one would expect. It’s on a par with Qanon nonsense, but if it makes you feel better about our underachievement then fair enough mate! Everyone who has done better than us has cheated and got away with it, how convenient.

Back to Liverpool, at least they’ve scored against someone now!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I don’t have access to reliable medicine records and the article had no luging resembling evidence, as one would expect. It’s on a par with Qanon nonsense, but if it makes you feel better about our underachievement then fair enough mate! Everyone who has done better than us has cheated and got away with it, how convenient.

Back to Liverpool, at least they’ve scored against someone now!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Yeah and United have been doing the cheating today. Not sire how they haven’t had at least 2 yellows for diving

Back