• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Hunt For The Wilderpeople is a great movie.

Housebound is worth a watch if you want to keep the Kiwi theme going, similar style of dark comedy i guess but with a dash of horror.

Lost track of the movies i have seen this year but off the top of my head i enjoyed Palm Springs with Andy Samberg the most, in a low key way
How did you see Palm springs?
I really want to see it big can’t find it anywhere

Just watched before the Sunset. Saw before the Sunrise last week. We get these films on the wife's cinema paradiso account.

I like getting movies in the post, get to see movies I would not watch normally. I'm not a big movie guy but these before movies have really made an impact on me. I love them.

Random watch on Amazon Prime last night: man of Tai Chi.

Not sure how I’d missed a Keanu Reeves directed 2013 Hong King martial arts flick staring Keanu and Tiger Chen! If you like this sort of thing, Reeves has done a great job directing. Usual simple premise for these movies, but Tiger is great and Reeves kicks fudging ass as the big bad!

Back