• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Watches

Why are my pics so big !!
Only issue I have is small wrists and I need 4 links out but I could only take 3 and the clasp is right at the end, DOH !!
It's a bit baggy but not too bad, might get a rolex rubber strap
Amazon do a watchmaker's toolkit for about £10 - has everything you need to take out links.

Took the plunge and just ordered one of these with the money I got for Xmas
Was $323 with fast postage

upload_2021-1-7_19-52-11.png

Look forward to seeing it when it arrives! I’ve always liked the Tudor blue Heritage chronograph with the nato strap option and am kicking myself for missing out on it twice as I dallied too long when I had opportunities to get it with a discount new and very recently for a similar price to that but used (which I’m prepared to do as they don’t offer it with the two straps) I’m a little like Levy sometimes when I just need to make the move rather then see if deadline day will bring a further reduction!

Have you or anyone had any recent experience with the Rolex ‘waiting list’. Is it worth cosying with an authorised dealer and potentially buying something that won’t hold its value to get a crack at one at list price?

Back