• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

This Etonian educated village idiot is more interested in looking for excises than in finding solutions. Still, it wont prevent people from voting for his party at the next election. Gee, the English people are fudging stupid
Not so sure of that, the way they have lurched from one mistake to another has got me questioning whether I will vote Conservative next time out, if the election was tomorrow I wouldn't
I'm sure others feel the same way too

Sky News I know but this is not good news if in anyway true

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19...ould-reduce-vaccine-efficacy-by-half-12195907

COVID-19: Matt Hanrooster says South African variant could reduce vaccine efficacy by half

Last edited:
The brickstorm by announcing the Kent mutation is more deadly or very basic information seems to be quite a sight.

Doctors that you could say are on govs side are saying it’s complete rubbish to claim it is at the moment.

Even members of sage are as well

The brickstorm by announcing the Kent mutation is more deadly or very basic information seems to be quite a sight.

Doctors that you could say are on govs side are saying it’s complete rubbish to claim it is at the moment.

Even members of sage are as well
I think the BBC article quoted that out of 1000 60 year old and over, 10 would die with the old variant but 13 would die with the new variant.

So the headline is 30% more deadly :rolleyes:

Sky News I know but this is not good news if in anyway true

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19...ould-reduce-vaccine-efficacy-by-half-12195907

COVID-19: Matt Hanrooster says South African variant could reduce vaccine efficacy by half
Think I trust Dr Fauci more when it comes to healthcare than Matt HanroosterUP

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...e-uk-covid-variant-south-africa-b1790967.html

Dr Anthony Fauci said that the two Covid-19 vaccines approved in the US will still be effective against more-contagious variants of the disease first discovered in the UK and South Africa.

The nation’s leading infectious disease expert said there are some early indications that vaccine efficacy against the UK and South Africa variants has shown some diminution, but it’s “not something that we don't think we can handle”.

Last edited:
damage? Only to those interested in facts. A successful mission in misinformation to the government :)

I wonder if UK government’s current scientific advisors will some day be admitting similar things about working for Johnson as what Dr Fauci is now saying about how Trump administration distorted scientific facts to suit his agenda...

Not so sure of that, the way they have lurched from one mistake to another has got me questioning whether I will vote Conservative next time out, if the election was tomorrow I wouldn't
I'm sure others feel the same way too

What about if Johnson is not leader and Hanrooster is not part of the cabinet?

Think both are unlikely to be there.

I view myself as centre possibly now actually centre left as I have gotten older and ill. Mellowed and want to see a nicer world. As long as he does talk about going back into the EU I will vote Labour or otherwise sit it out like I did the last one.

I do not see even taking out the pandemic how the tories keep the northern votes.

I think there’s a NOT missing for you here?
Haha yeah as long as the posh gooner does not say he wants to rejoin the EU I will vote for him otherwise I will sit it out like last time. I voted for Cameron in 2010 and Bliar who was kind of a tory in 97. Have often found it easier to not vote then vote at times.

I actually enjoyed the EU referendum because it was a single issue so i knew which way i wanted to vote.

One of the big reasons i wanted to vote for Corbyn was because of the nationalising of the railways.

What about if Johnson is not leader and Hanrooster is not part of the cabinet?

Think both are unlikely to be there.

I view myself as centre possibly now actually centre left as I have gotten older and ill. Mellowed and want to see a nicer world. As long as he does talk about going back into the EU I will vote Labour or otherwise sit it out like I did the last one.

I do not see even taking out the pandemic how the tories keep the northern votes.
Ladies and gentlemen. May I introduce to you; your next Prime Minister:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...es-rishi-sunak-will-become-leader-party-will/

Haha yeah as long as the posh gooner does not say he wants to rejoin the EU I will vote for him otherwise I will sit it out like last time. I voted for Cameron in 2010 and Bliar who was kind of a tory in 97. Have often found it easier to not vote then vote at times.

I actually enjoyed the EU referendum because it was a single issue so i knew which way i wanted to vote.

One of the big reasons i wanted to vote for Corbyn was because of the nationalising of the railways.

i can’t vote for any of the current tory clones. We wasted a fortune getting out of the EU, wasting another hill of money to get back in would be adding injury to hilarity. The EU is book is closed we have wasted far too much money on Brexit. I’d vote Labour next time.

Last edited:
Back