• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

OK I just managed to order the green kit for my son on VOVA. Couldn't find the custard one. I think it includes shorts. £17.

FWIW I searched for "spurs shirt kids" rather than "totenham hotspur"
Search for Tottenham Jersey too on the Vova app

Is this a smart way of the club showing that having a red sponsor may not be the only way to destroy a football kit?

Long shot but does anyone know of anywhere selling the "trainer kit" but with the AIA logo instead of the airmax one? I did order one when they were first listed, which I never got owing to being mucked around by a seller, then simply didn't get around to ordering another, and now everywhere only has them listed with the airmax logo instead, whereas it wasn't so bad in my opinion with the aia logo!

The black or purple one I'd go for ..

I used to complain about our kits until I saw United's fudging zebra kit, City's paisley's kit and West Brom? (someone we played that had a truly blinding kit, either them or Brighton). fudge me, worse kits I have ever seen

White one nice and simple compared to recents - been a while since we’ve had a no colour and a v neck? shame about the red as always.
Black doesn’t seem on line with our usual blue or yellow second choice theme though?
http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Tottenham_Hotspur/Tottenham_Hotspur-change-kits.html

Third reminds me of light blue third 2 years ago, think it was quite popular amongst the Essex lads who love a done up top button!

Back