• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

I hope we are at least scouting for a playmaker.

Olise at Reading looks good. Wont go down well with some of you but I think bowen at west ham is a good player as well.

Bowen is very good
But arguably not better than we have
I’d prefer a rapid player who can beat a man with raw speed and get some goals

Bowen would cost far more than he is worth to us as a squad player. We need to be signing players like him before they make the halfway step up to West Ham

We're being linked with Ings again - out of contract in summer 2022. We could do far worse than signing him this summer for a reduced fee

Bowen would cost far more than he is worth to us as a squad player. We need to be signing players like him before they make the halfway step up to West Ham

We're being linked with Ings again - out of contract in summer 2022. We could do far worse than signing him this summer for a reduced fee
A reduced fee would still be £40m
But I’d say it’s fair and would be a great addition
I wanted him when he was at Burnley but he has professed more than I expected

A reduced fee would still be £40m
But I’d say it’s fair and would be a great addition
I wanted him when he was at Burnley but he has professed more than I expected

If thats the fee then he won't end up at Spurs. Ings turns 29 in the summer so with limited re-sale value in 3-4 years, I think we'd end up looking elsewhere

If thats the fee then he won't end up at Spurs. Ings turns 29 in the summer so with limited re-sale value in 3-4 years, I think we'd end up looking elsewhere

I do like Ings but where would he play anyway, he will not come here and be content to be Kanes back up.

Kane is basically a 10 now

you could work Kane/Son/Ings with the ability and cleverness of the players.

Not saying you are wrong but i do not see him (Ings) taking that chance on. He is what 29? now and i would imagine he would want to be first choice wherever he goes.

Back