• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Game Is About Glory

I've caught up, I'm enjoying it, I look forward to the next one.

The technical and editorial quality of the production is great, you all sound like you've been doing it for ages.

Needs more Lamela chat though ;)

Cheers. I think that we're beginning to find our feet. It gets easier as we do more and it is really good fun having a natter about football with some mates on a Sunday night. I hope that comes through.

This week, @thfcsteff @awesome dawson @ricky2tricky4city @Moby and @milo unpack topics ranging from Tanguy’s beautiful filth in the 3-1 win at Sheffield Utd to ice-hockey to big arses PLUS a genuine TGIAG appraisal of Moussa Sissoko, all fueled by cheap Co-op beer and creme eggs! You know you want some…

https://shows.acast.com/the-game-is-about-glory/episodes/theres-something-about-steff

We've gone public now, so you can subscribe to the podcast through your preferred platform

https://feeds.acast.com/public/shows/the-game-is-about-glory

I'm bumping this because you really should give it a listen

Enjoyed episode 3, you all came across well and knowing your stuff etc. I do agree with the earlier comment about it being a bit more 'anti' Jose than 'pro', but i suppose giving a balanced /representative view is the main challenge for you all, and the 'anti' voices might be louder recently with average results and performances. Much better to have your own opinions than being controversial for the sake of it, plus most listeners will have their own opinions already and can just disagree in their heads, it isn't DailyFail/QAnon trying to brainwash us (or is it?!).

Anyway, i'll keep listening, kudos for putting yourselves out there and getting something together.

brick, I just told you our entire evil plan

ng4iJjZ.gif

Enjoyed episode 3, you all came across well and knowing your stuff etc. I do agree with the earlier comment about it being a bit more 'anti' Jose than 'pro', but i suppose giving a balanced /representative view is the main challenge for you all, and the 'anti' voices might be louder recently with average results and performances. Much better to have your own opinions than being controversial for the sake of it, plus most listeners will have their own opinions already and can just disagree in their heads, it isn't DailyFail/QAnon trying to brainwash us (or is it?!).

Anyway, i'll keep listening, kudos for putting yourselves out there and getting something together.
Cheers for that.

I’m definitely not anti-Jose and do really want to bring that though wherever possible. It’s just been a difficult couple of weeks as the football has been so turgid!

Ive therefore had to limit my support of Jose to just shouting “José!” every time @thfcsteff calls Mourinho “Hose-A”...

"...the thing that strikes me about Ndombele's physique is - he has got a big arse hasn't he? He's getting fitter by the week, and that's not going away..."
"But one's fitness does not come from their arse! You can still be fit and have a fat arse. That's absolutely permissible..."

"...the thing that strikes me about Ndombele's physique is - he has got a big arse hasn't he? He's getting fitter by the week, and that's not going away..."

"But one's fitness does not come from their arse! You can still be fit and have a fat arse. That's absolutely permissible..."

It's the "absolutely permissible", it never occurred to me to allow a fat arse.

Back