• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Game Is About Glory

milo

Jack L. Jones
This week, @thfcsteff @awesome dawson @ricky2tricky4city @Moby and @milo unpack topics ranging from Tanguy’s beautiful filth in the 3-1 win at Sheffield Utd to ice-hockey to big arses PLUS a genuine TGIAG appraisal of Moussa Sissoko, all fueled by cheap Co-op beer and creme eggs! You know you want some…

https://shows.acast.com/the-game-is-about-glory/episodes/theres-something-about-steff

We've gone public now, so you can subscribe to the podcast through your preferred platform

https://feeds.acast.com/public/shows/the-game-is-about-glory

You can add the acast link to iTunes using add a show by URL.

I've only listened to ep 1 so far, was a bit doom and gloom imo.

You can add the acast link to iTunes using add a show by URL.

I've only listened to ep 1 so far, was a bit doom and gloom imo.

That's what we're doing but it takes a little while to come through.

The first one was a bit gloomy (Wolves hangover) but we've been more chipper since.

That's what we're doing but it takes a little while to come through.

The first one was a bit gloomy (Wolves hangover) but we've been more chipper since.

I mean it works now, irrespective of whether or not it's live in the iTunes directory. For those that want to listen rather than as to how you get into the directory.

Good show guys.

Disagree about the subs / decision to shut up shop against Sheffield Utd. I’m not sure we can underestimate the mental damage Fulham will have done, so I think it was the right call rather than going for the fourth goal.

Oh well, that’s what it’s all about - opinions.

I really do think you’d benefit from a slightly more pro Jose / balanced voice, just to give a different perspective. It feels like the knives are drawn and ready to come out should a result not go our way / Dele be perceived to be treated unfairly.

Again, just my view, but overall this is coming on leaps and bounds from the first one. Nice one!

#subscribed

Good show guys.

Disagree about the subs / decision to shut up shop against Sheffield Utd. I’m not sure we can underestimate the mental damage Fulham will have done, so I think it was the right call rather than going for the fourth goal.

I really do think you’d benefit from a slightly more pro Jose / balanced voice, just to give a different perspective. It feels like the knives are drawn and ready to come out should a result not go our way / Dele be perceived to be treated unfairly.

Again, just my view, but overall this is coming on leaps and bounds from the first one. Nice one!

#subscribed

Cheers @DaveT316 that's really helpful feedback.

Good show guys.

#subscribed

Excellent, thanks for that and as you will have heard, we are hoping to get other on from time to time so we'd be delighted to get you in at some point.

Excellent, thanks for that and as you will have heard, we are hoping to get other on from time to time so we'd be delighted to get you in at some point.
As I think I’ve said, no rush. While I can certainly talk about Spurs till the cows (badgers? Badgers?!) come home, just get into your groove and see where it goes. Having been around since the Something’s Happening days, it’s just lovely to hear some of your voices.

As I think I’ve said, no rush. While I can certainly talk about Spurs till the cows (badgers? Badgers?!) come home, just get into your groove and see where it goes. Having been around since the Something’s Happening days, it’s just lovely to hear some of your voices.

:)
Thanks mate.

Yes, it is a groove thing and we are finding ours. I really like the chaps, and we're starting to really click. I think what you'll end up getting from us more than anything is entertainment and the sort of chat that perhaps we're all missing with our own mates in pubs/clubs/cafes. GPRD made a great comment about how that is just not a part of our lives right now, and if we can achieve getting you to feel like you're part of a proper "social" with some interesting and humorous insights, then for me personally we will be winning.

We’re starting to come out of the closet....

Our close family and a couple of friends have known about it all for a little while and have been quite supportive, on the whole. (although Granny was visibly upset at first).

We feel that as it’s 2021 (and with the political winds of tolerance blowing more favourably from the White House today) we can at last go public.

It’s a hell of a weight off to be honest and we finally feel like ‘ourselves’.

Thanks in advance for your support. #TGIAG

Back