• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

Isnt Brooks Welsh though - does he count as home grown?

Came through Emirates Marketing Project's academy so counts as home grown. Bit like the over rated king at Bournemouth who came through at united.

Considering Welsh clubs play in the prem I always thought it was odd that Welsh players dont count as home grown.

Where's all the ITK nowadays? We've resorted to discussing Jesse Lingard!

Seems there's only one ITK remotely active at the moment. Could be more over on COYS.

dragon1:

I'm seeing a 50 page thread which is remarkable , the reality is its incredibly quiet , unless players go its incredibly unlikely anyone will come

we have interest in one of our players if he goes the midfielder playing in Germany we are linked with could happen

Regarding dele it’s all in Daniels court

dele does not want to be in the bench and Jose does not fancy him .

if we sell has to be over 50 , loan is an option as if Jose does not make top 4 or win something Jose may not be around long and dele is still a top player so we would probably like to keep him , it’s a difficult decision

Jack Tucker and Joe Walsh at gillingham would be a shrewd bit of business if we could loan back on condition they actually get game time.

I see a little bit of gillingham on my local news, which oddly covers Gillingham and Oxford but not London(cant really figure that out) started to follow their results a little bit.

Both talented young English players it could be worthwhile taking a punt on.

Think it would be wise to be getting in as many young English or association trained keepers as possible. Then even if they turn out to be like Jordan Archer, 10 years down the line after they have had a career in the lower leagues or Scotland you have a 3rd choice keeper without losing a home grown place.

Think it would be wise to be getting in as many young English or association trained keepers as possible. Then even if they turn out to be like Jordan Archer, 10 years down the line after they have had a career in the lower leagues or Scotland you have a 3rd choice keeper without losing a home grown place.
That’s an absolute no brainer, I can’t believe we had 3 non homegrown keepers under Poch, such poor squad management! (I’m not blaming Poch for that by the way, the sporting director should be all over that stuff)

Back