• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

It was the kind of goal you're lucky to see your team score every 5 years or so (unless Zlatan plays for your team).

My wife thought I'd had a bit of an accident when she heard me watching it go in.

I agree, if someone scored a goal like that against us I'd be saying jammy bastard.

Will be interesting to see what Jose does against Brighton in a couple weeks and beyond when we presumably go back to a back 4. For Liverpool, I think Sissoko comes back in but with TN proving his ability to play CM you have the potential for

----------------back 4--------------
-----------PEH-------TN-----------
----------------Dele----------------
---------------Front 3--------------

or (when GLC is fit)

-------TN-----PEH-------GLC------
--------------Front 3--------------

or with the rumours of Eriksen returning on loan

----------------Eriksen----------------
----------------Front 3--------------

Last edited:
Will be interesting to see what Jose does against Brighton in a couple weeks and beyond. For Liverpool, I think Sissoko comes back in but with TN proving his ability to play CM you have the potential for

----------------Dele----------------
---------------Front 3--------------

or (when GLC is fit)

-------TN-----PEH-------GLC------
--------------Front 3--------------

or with the rumours of Eriksen returning on loan

----------------Eriksen----------------
----------------Front 3--------------
Like yourself I expect to see Sissoko back for the Liverpool match.

I'm generally not a fan of 3 at the back systems as I find it tends to play as 5 defenders rather than 4 midfielders/5 attackers. So I'd love to see GLC back in the fold and a back 4 with Reggie taking playing the LB role.

I'm not sure if the WBs today were specifically to combat SU strengths out wide or the begining of an ongoing system and shape?

I'm not sure if the WBs today were specifically to combat SU strengths out wide or the begining of an ongoing system and shape?

I'm pretty certain it was to counter their strengths. He'd spoken about their wingbacks and admiration for their system etc

Ndomballer.

We've all been able to see see his touch, dribbling, body feints, general sheer tekkers. You'd have to be blind not to see this, evident even when he's clearly not been match fit. The quality of his passing has been obvious also - often forward, often creative, and if not he goes for simple 1-2s.

Now the fitness is coming (90 mins ticked off), he's been up and down the pitch in the last few games. Work rate getting better + better. I've noticed more intercepting, more winning of duels, more chasing.

And now this goal... easily a contender for goal of the month.

it's only Shef U, but match to match this lad is playing well, he's been class against the best teams we've played, which is obvious because he's as good but mainly better than all of their best players in terms of ability.

Add the goals to the rest of the package, plus his incredibly unique skillset.... we have a real player here. His only real 'weakness' is he will give it away occasionally, but I think that's inevitable given he is by definition a risk-taking player in style. You need managed risk in your best & most creative players. I think he manages it very well - can always improve, but generally finds the right balance way more often than not.

His ceiling is VERY high.

Back