• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Sheffield United ****

Whoever plays that role gets criticised for being negative
What are they actually meant to do?
I mean it’s call a defensive midfielder... so there not there to spray 50 yards passes are they
It’s the same when winks plays there and gets criticised for keeping the ball

Winks not so much. PEH is Mourinho on the pitch. Too defensive too often.
Just my opinion.

Reguilon had a blistering first half and SU could not control him.. MOM..definately..
for what it's worth...anyway its a good job he was subbed because he would have been absolutely
knackered for the next game....

He was excellent today. Thought he was great against Fulham too although maybe could have been a bit better on the goal.

He's been an exceptionally good signing, as good as any left back in the league. Just hope Madrid don't exercise the buy back option.

He was excellent today. Thought he was great against Fulham too although maybe could have been a bit better on the goal.

He's been an exceptionally good signing, as good as any left back in the league. Just hope Madrid don't exercise the buy back option.
Even if they do, watching Sess’ progress in Germany means I’m not overly concerned. Of course would rather we have both but Sess looks a ready made replacement if we have to sell him and looks to have found his confidence going forward which is good....

Even if they do, watching Sess’ progress in Germany means I’m not overly concerned. Of course would rather we have both but Sess looks a ready made replacement if we have to sell him and looks to have found his confidence going forward which is good....
Madrid won’t come back in until the end do next season IMO as they have other issues to fix
But then as you say seasegnon should be ready and able

How has Sessegnon been ?

Strange game, never felt we wouldnt win but our passing and decision making was poor at key times. Harry looks well off the pace and we lacked any control in midfield, but we got 3 points, moved into top 4 and kept our place at the top of hitting the woodwork table.

Back