• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Sheffield United ****

Sky are utter twunts, my hate for them is huge

Spurs 4th, if it was Liverpool/United/Arsenal/Chelsea they would be joint 3rd

Richards/Souness Tanguay didnt mean that, non-figuratively fudge off you odious bunch of cretinous cnuts

Can you imagine the w@nkfest had it been Salah or De Bruyne

We got the win against a poor team, but you can only beat who's in front of you, afterall. It did look a bit shakey in the second half, but thankfully we got the third goal and looked more likely to get a 4th than Sheff looked to get a second - so well played. It looks like we're not cured of our stupid defensive antics yet, but one can have hopes for the future.

Sky are utter twunts, my hate for them is huge

Spurs 4th, if it was Liverpool/United/Arsenal/Chelsea they would be joint 3rd

Richards/Souness Tanguay didnt mean that, non-figuratively fudge off you odious bunch of cretinous cnuts

Haha, did he say that?! Didn't mean it?! Then what the fudge did he mean?! Because there was no one to play to - and everything he does to set himself up to shoot like that says that he's aiming for that top corner. Of course he fudging meant it. Sure, you're always a bit lucky when that comes off, but of course he meant it. Souness, you demented old fool.

Goddamn, what a relief! :D:D:D

If we had sat deep again, if we had been cowardly and craven in the second half like we have been for two bloody months, we would have drawn. I have no doubt about this - that McGoldrick goal would have sparked a second one, I felt it.

Instead, we did something we're utterly unused to - we kept going. Straight from kick-off, we went for the jugular - kept peppering them, looking for that third goal to kill it.

And when it arrived...my GHod, *how* it arrived! :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

We probably should have scored 10 - we were very, very wasteful. Kane missed sitters, and our passing was all over the shop when we had 3 on 2 and 4 on 2 situations on the regular.

But this feels good - it was fun to watch us again, after two dreary fudging months of limp surrender.

Rodon was a surprise as well - brave on the ball, got up and kept going in the face of Burke and McGoldrick leaving a boot in on him, and had a fantastic turn of pace at times.

Thank GHod we didn't sit deep and draw again. Thank GHod.

Back