• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Sheffield United ****

Bloody odd season, as it stands we are only 3 points of the top. Its got to be one of the best seasons in the history of the league for strangness. We could finish any where from 1st to 8th.,​

If, and it's obviously a very very big "if", but if we manage to cure this illness of sitting back every bloody time we take the lead, even against smaller teams, and get on the front foot instead - who knows. But it's a long way there - starting with the second half here. I hope we come out and put pressure on them for a third, and with that show some intent of what's to come. One can hope, anyway!

In this formation, I'm less concerned about them pushing on
Not really their role today.
Thought there was a few times both had time and space to let fly but chose to pass instead. Might not be their strength but sometimes it’s the more likely route than trying to thread a pass into a crowded box. Not expecting them go past the forwards but we have worked in to them in space around edge of the box.

If, and it's obviously a very very big "if", but if we manage to cure this illness of sitting back every bloody time we take the lead, even against smaller teams, and get on the front foot instead - who knows. But it's a long way there - starting with the second half here. I hope we come out and put pressure on them for a third, and with that show some intent of what's to come. One can hope, anyway!

With it so tight this season a lot may depend on goal difference - good chance to bolster it today

Happy enough with that. Rodon and Dier have had 1-2 dodgy moments each but been good on the whole. Thought Reguilon and Ndombele have been excellent. All the rest good.

There have been a couple of signs that we will retreat into our shell but I’m hoping that’s more the natural flow of the game rather than what we’ll see second half.

Rodon looks pretty quick, heard he was pacey but quicker than I was expecting.

I want Liverpool to beat Utd. Utd are more our rivals than Liverpool

I was thinking a draw might be best. Not sure I want Liverpool getting a confidence boosting win over their big rivals to get them going again. Especially when we have them soon

Back