• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Game Is About Glory - Podcast Episode 2

I haven't listened to all of it yet, but will do today. Like it a lot so far - so nice to hear all your voices! Do you guys know one another from before, or are you all just this sociable and nice? I'd just sit quietly in a corner and stutter if I were to say anything, but you all seem so calm and used to one another, the conversation just flows - which is impressive for a new podcast with a lot of people on. And you're all so quick! A bunch of impro stand up comedians the lot of you, but you British seem to be good at that in general. Well played, lads. :)

I haven't listened to all of it yet, but will do today. Like it a lot so far - so nice to hear all your voices! Do you guys know one another from before, or are you all just this sociable and nice? I'd just sit quietly in a corner and stutter if I were to say anything, but you all seem so calm and used to one another, the conversation just flows - which is impressive for a new podcast with a lot of people on. And you're all so quick! A bunch of impro stand up comedians the lot of you, but you British seem to be good at that in general. Well played, lads. :)

Thanks mate.

We did not know each other from before, no. We have done several test runs (pre-season) and are still getting comfortable more with ourselves I suspect. I must say though, it does feel like we've known each other a long time and the rapport feels like it is really coming together fast. I have to say, Moby is one witty fudger!

I have to say, Moby is one witty fudger!
Chris-Whitty-July-2017.jpg

Please find the link to episode 2 of TGIAG below.

Fill yer boots, lads and lasses. :D:D

As ever, constructive critique is welcomed and encouraged. We cover off the post match review of Marine, look back at the Brentford semi final win, and also talk about the forthcoming Fulham match. (who we refer to as “Villa” just for bricks and giggles).

Enjoy!

https://shows.acast.com/the-game-is-about-glory/episodes/the-game-is-about-glory

A shameless bump of episode two

https://shows.acast.com/the-game-is-about-glory/episodes/the-game-is-about-glory

We'd love to hear your feedback and suggestions.

Had a listen and enjoyed it. Main thing for me was the content you spoke about was good, nobody being controversial for the sake of it (well it didn't come across that way if someone was!) and you were all knowledgeable - don't like it when someone on a pod comes across a bit clueless, hence i don't listen to Talksport. I did feel the introductions were a bit long though (doubt you will do them every episode and understandable as a new pod etc).

The only other Spurs pod i listen to is Same Old Spurs, where they have a couple of recurring segments on each episode, such as top 5 Spurs players you have seen in your era, dingdong of the week, which i think add to the structure/familiarity of a show. Nevertheless, i will listen to the next one when it comes out.

As a side, completely agree on the bitterness still being harboured from Lasagnagate 2006. What a toss day that was.

Back