• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Full interview

Interesting comments

- Winks isn't going anywhere
- Not happy with Lamela due to Covid breach
- Managing Devine (set him back to academy to manage the hype/spotlight)

I can understand sitting deep and letting a team like Emirates Marketing Project having a lot of possession, but why the fudge are we making brick teams look so good. The more the other team have the ball, the more chance they have of scoring. I'm so tinkled off and my knees are jerking

How many points have we thrown away in games this season once we have decided to sit back?

Fulham
Wolves
Palace
West Ham
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (?)

10 points lost making the same mistake game after game - it's criminal and say what you want about me being an anti Mourinho clam but that's a joke over half season and any other manager repeatedly fudging up in the same way gets called in to question.

I can understand sitting deep and letting a team like Emirates Marketing Project having a lot of possession, but why the fudge are we making brick teams look so good. The more the other team have the ball, the more chance they have of scoring. I'm so tinkled off and my knees are jerking

Likewise. Ridiculous points to throw away. GHod knows why Sanchez and Sissoko were playing. Sanchez got skinned by Lookman for the goal and Sissoko broke sup more attacks than the Fulham defence did

So let's say we don't win any cups this season - are we gonna sack him come summer? I can't see it. I reckon he's going to get all of next season too. I might have to take up knitting, to not feel like I'm wasting every night we're playing.

So let's say we don't win any cups this season - are we gonna sack him come summer? I can't see it. I reckon he's going to get all of next season too. I might have to take up knitting, to not feel like I'm wasting every night we're playing.

No way is Levy sacking him

He's costing us 15m a year for football that that Marine coach, Neil Young, could probably pull off with his eyes closed. Same level of complexity, essentially. And worse still, it isn't even working, which is the Faustian bargain that this coward usually offers for a season or two until it all falls apart.

He started a game against Fulham - *Fulham*, 18th in the motherfudging league - with Sissoko on the right to provide an additional defender to the *six* we already had.

My grandmother's mouldering corpse could grind out some points with Kane and Son up top and seven defenders in behind. The hell has he actually done to improve these players?

Sack the bloke before his miserable cowardice implodes completely. End of the season, thanks for the Carabao Cup, if he even wins that - off you pop.

How many points have we thrown away in games this season once we have decided to sit back?

Fulham
Wolves
Palace
West Ham
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (?)

10 points lost making the same mistake game after game - it's criminal and say what you want about me being an anti Mourinho clam but that's a joke over half season and any other manager repeatedly fudging up in the same way gets called in to question.

Liverpool.

With the players we have, we should be winning the league, whilst I certainly think our recent failures are more to do with those stupid and lazy bottle job clams than him, we booted Poch because they were phoning it in, who can we hire that will work them harder and make their lives miserable?

Maybe Levy can scare them into performing to an acceptable level with the threat of Pulis or something.

Worst thing about it is that we're wasting Kane and Son's prime years. I wouldnt blame them for wanting to leave

They are wasting their own prime years, they are both good enough to beat Fulham on their own, they were both utter dogbrick tonight, Son wasn’t concentrating and Kane was hiding.

I’m disgusted with the pair of them.

They are wasting their own prime years, they are both good enough to beat Fulham on their own, they were both utter dogbrick tonight, Son wasn’t concentrating and Kane was hiding.

I’m disgusted with the pair of them.

Players are good enough to win on their own in these games, says a lot for the effect of the manager...

He's costing us 15m a year for football that that Marine coach, Neil Young, could probably pull off with his eyes closed. Same level of complexity, essentially. And worse still, it isn't even working, which is the Faustian bargain that this coward usually offers for a season or two until it all falls apart.

He started a game against Fulham - *Fulham*, 18th in the motherfudging league - with Sissoko on the right to provide an additional defender to the *six* we already had.

My grandmother's mouldering corpse could grind out some points with Kane and Son up top and seven defenders in behind. The hell has he actually done to improve these players?

Sack the bloke before his miserable cowardice implodes completely. End of the season, thanks for the Carabao Cup, if he even wins that - off you pop.

I’m down on Jose right now and tinkled at how he keeps making the same mistake. But he has improved players and we might be losing sight of that.

For two years Hugo was very good but making mistakes every other week. There were people on here seriously saying Gazza should be first choice over him. Since the first lockdown, Hugo has made very few mistakes and I can’t think of any calamitous errors (maybe Palace albeit that was harder than it looked).

Aurier is a much better player than he was pre Jose. By and large, the brain farts are gone.

Dier has benefitted from a consistent position and run in the team and I think has been arguably our best player since the first lockdown. He was looking finished under Poch.

Davies has looked more solid.

Ndombele has improved massively under Jose. Some of that is him having settled but some of it is Jose’s management.

A couple of years ago, people were saying Kane and Son couldn’t play together. In the CL season, there was a narrative in the press and on here that we were a better team without Kane. Jose has found a way for them to play together to the extent that everyone thinks they are the best duo in the League and arguably the best in PL history. Harry’s game is also more complete and I’d argue Sons is too. Sadly, in many games recently, I think Jose’s tactics are restricting their ability to show it.

Players are good enough to win on their own in these games, says a lot for the effect of the manager...

yeah, he keeps the score down at the other end to make it easier for them

that’s football, don’t concede, get the ball to your superstars, has any top manager ever
done it differently?

Back