• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs - Fulham

I think Mou is trolling us now.
He sits there watching us fail and shrink and cower and shirk and walk and slide backwards and thinks "this is normal" like that meme of a dog in a burning house.

He could have changed something; where players were playing, how they were playing, their motivation, brought on an extra CB or extra forward or changed shape or ANYTHING but we just sat and watched our house burn down for 75 minutes and then had 15 minutes to try and build a new one.

Ndombele and Reguilon were MotM. Sissoko needs to be culled.

Sons was the only chance there worth talking about. And it came from Ndombeles quick thinking off a Fulham mistake.

Sissoko didn’t have a chance, he was crowded out.

You’re pointing to a pretty awful cross as one of our best chances in the second half which says a lot to me. That also came from a mistake.

Don’t remember the Ndombele one.

So, from my recollection, we had one good chance second half against Fulham at home. We were lucky not to lose that game because Hugo made a good save and they had some other good openings as well.

If anyone thinks that second half was acceptable at any stage, I’d have to ask serious questions. If anyone thinks it’s acceptable on the back of Palace and Wolves, I give up.

I don’t think it’s perfect, no but I don’t think this squad is anywhere near the levels that people think it is.

We still only have 1 decent CM - we still not have a proper 10 to push Kane forward and we a lumbered with Sanchez as a option.

Our Bench includes Moura/Lamela/Bale meh.

Trophies aren't everything. Say you get to have sex with a 100 women if you say yes to get tortured for a month on end - would you do it? Of course not! I'd just knock one out and keep my eyelids and fingernails, thank you.

I had to log in just so I could like this post.

Trophies aren't everything. Say you get to have sex with a 100 women if you say yes to get tortured for a month on end - would you do it? Of course not! I'd just knock one out and keep my eyelids and fingernails, thank you.

Me personally I think they are everything when we have had some bloody great teams in the last decade but won absolutely nothing. It’s criminal that we didn’t win anything with the players we had in the last decade. Don’t get me wrong I am not defending tonight’s performance or the tactics in any way shape or form but I’m happy to see how this season plays out. I just hope Jose can win us a couple of trophies this season and be on his Merry way in the summer and we can bring in a more progressive coach.

It’s easy for us to comment, but why the hell not being on Dele? He and Kane know each other well. He and Son know each other well. But he beings on Vinicius, new to the squad and new to the league. And let’s see if Jose takes the blame. He just said it’s his fault if we don’t win in the league.

It would be interesting to hear from the pro-Jose crew. Is there something we’re missing here? What’s the defence of tonight’s decisions/tactics?

You are joking right?
I mean he non-figuratively kills every attack
He evens went through, did some brilliant dribbling and panicked so their man got in on him
People will slate winks I guarantee it but he offered more in attack that sisoako abs he was playing DM
I thought he meant it for playing out of position for 94 mins.

The lack of conviction second half was the real sadness. Need to believe we can put them to bed and go out there and hammer it home. Instead we relinquished control and let go.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

This side is crying out for a creative passer type midfielder. Tanguy is mercurial and got a pass in him but not consistent enough.

Serious question, is Jose trolling us by keep trotting Sanchez out? He doesn’t have one redeeming feature as a defender and as a footballer. He’s fudging awful. Makes me so angry whenever I see him in the squad for a league game let alone when he starts.

I don’t think it’s perfect, no but I don’t think this squad is anywhere near the levels that people think it is.

We still only have 1 decent CM - we still not have a proper 10 to push Kane forward and we a lumbered with Sanchez as a option.

Our Bench includes Moura/Lamela/Bale meh.

Even if we aren’t as good as some of us think, we have surely got the players that should be able to see off Palace, Wolves and Fulham particularly when we have a one goal leave. Those sides have dominated us in the second half...one after the other. That is the bit I can’t get my head around.

Our bench options are decent and better than most. Dele, Vinicius, Bale and Moura have their limitations but they’re better than the subs most teams have. And yet a manager who is famed for making influential subs can’t use those players for us to get the better of Fulham.

The lack of conviction second half was the real sadness. Need to believe we can put them to bed and go out there and hammer it home. Instead we relinquished control and let go.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
And we have done that SOOOOO many times. And dropped SOOOO many points from winning positions. And Jose, allegedly, was so experienced he’s change our mentality.

Back