• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs - Fulham

Problem is we could all see it coming and Jose sat on his hands.

Odd bad result fair enough. But this is same game over and over 10 dropped.

We play with brakes on and that’s on Jose.

Yep. 15-20 mins into the second half Jose should have changed things. He didnt. We could all see it coming as you say

Can't defend Jose, from 60 mins I think we needed Bale and Dele.

Kill the game Spurs and then concede ground but not without a two goal cushion.

Same old bad habits and Its getting more than a little depressing to watch us keep making the same mistakes.

Yep. 15-20 mins into the second half Jose should have changed things. He didnt. We could all see it coming as you say

He didn't change anything because it was going to plan as far as he was concerned.

Strongest bench options any Spurs manager has ever had and a supposed world class tactical manager and he's sitting there on his hands whilst we let a relegation team turn the tide - 15 fudging million a year :mad:

Trophies aren't everything. Say you get to have sex with a 100 women if you say yes to get tortured for a month on end - would you do it? Of course not! I'd just knock one out and keep my eyelids and fingernails, thank you.

We had chances in the second half as well.

We had son through on goal

Sissoko trips over the ball In front of the goal

Kane fires a poor cross in from the by line

Ndombele tackles himself in box with a simple lay off to Kane

etc etc

We are so wasteful.

Sons was the only chance there worth talking about. And it came from Ndombeles quick thinking off a Fulham mistake.

Sissoko didn’t have a chance, he was crowded out.

You’re pointing to a pretty awful cross as one of our best chances in the second half which says a lot to me. That also came from a mistake.

Don’t remember the Ndombele one.

So, from my recollection, we had one good chance second half against Fulham at home. We were lucky not to lose that game because Hugo made a good save and they had some other good openings as well.

If anyone thinks that second half was acceptable at any stage, I’d have to ask serious questions. If anyone thinks it’s acceptable on the back of Palace and Wolves, I give up.

He got them to a final, against a team with much greater resources and only lost because of a keeper howler, he’s comparatively young and I’m sure he’ll pick up more trophies in the future.

Haha - forgot about the more important game tonight. Must be a foul mood in the Galeforce household this evening...

Trophies aren't everything. Say you get to have sex with a 100 women if you say yes to get tortured for a month on end - would you do it? Of course not! I'd just knock one out and keep my eyelids and fingernails, thank you.

I dunno mate, I’ve done very Milf, BBW, Amateur and err Midget in a bikini on xhamster

The thing is, we think it’s coming because of our historical Spur si ness, he’s spent his entire time here working on stopping us conceding goals, he clearly trusts himself that one day the lessons are going to stick and we’ll keep a clean sheet.

We’ve spent the last 140 years trying to out attack the opposition and we’ve won effectively fudge all. I can’t believe I’m the only one pleased that we are trying something new.

We don’t have the defenders to do it. Dier and Sanchez are mediocre CBs and Toby is getting on .

We needed a new CB and signed Rodon . I’d give him a run before Sanchez

He didn't change anything because it was going to plan as far as he was concerned.

Strongest bench options any Spurs manager has ever had and a supposed world class tactical manager and he's sitting there on his hands whilst we let a relegation team turn the tide - 15 fudging million a year :mad:

Yet not the strongest 11 In the PL era, That was wasted on the previous manager.

Can't defend Jose, from 60 mins I think we needed Bale and Dele.

Kill the game Spurs and then concede ground but not without a two goal cushion.

Same old bad habits and Its getting more than a little depressing to watch us keep making the same mistakes.

I can’t honestly see what difference they would have made

We don’t have the defenders to do it. Dier and Sanchez are mediocre CBs and Toby is getting on .

We needed a new CB and signed Rodon . I’d give him a run before Sanchez

Sanchez really shouldn't ever be playing, reminding me of Mustafi and his career at Arsenal at this point.

Sons was the only chance there worth talking about. And it came from Ndombeles quick thinking off a Fulham mistake.

Sissoko didn’t have a chance, he was crowded out.

You’re pointing to a pretty awful cross as one of our best chances in the second half which says a lot to me. That also came from a mistake.

Don’t remember the Ndombele one.

So, from my recollection, we had one good chance second half against Fulham at home. We were lucky not to lose that game because Hugo made a good save and they had some other good openings as well.

If anyone thinks that second half was acceptable at any stage, I’d have to ask serious questions. If anyone thinks it’s acceptable on the back of Palace and Wolves, I give up.

It's not acceptable because we are not learning from our mistakes.

Back