• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs - Fulham

fudge off, Mourinho.

I'll stick it out to the end of the season, but really, fudge off.

If anything has proven he's a dinosaur, it's this run against crap teams. Scott Parker, with fudging Fulham, played with more bravery than the miserable coward on our end.

'Fear is not a word in my dictionary'. No mate, it's the only word in your dictionary.

Poch had more bravery in his left toenail than you have had in the entirety of your career playing this sort of crap with ultra expensive sides.

Yet another 2pts p#ssed away. that must be 8 now at least

Miles off winning the league this season, dont care what the closeness of the table says. You cannot constantly keep p#ssing away points like this thinking you can win 1-0.

I'm not even convinced we will come away from Sheffield with all the points on Sunday playing like this

We don't really learn, do we. Saudi Sportswashing Machine, West Ham, Palace, Wolves and now this. Same brick every fudging time. So predictable.

lol.

I’m not sure he caused the players to make the wrong choices and miss chances after chance.

we should have been out of sight at half time.
Whilst what you say is true about the first half chances. We had one in the second half and they had way more. We sat back. We have the game back to them. You can't live on chances missed. We was only one goal up. We needed to push on. We know what happens when we sit back.

It's a joke, that's what 12-15 points dropped now in identical circumstances. The players have to step up, many of the points dropped have been against poor teams.

I thought our midfield was strong but actually it's merely competent, we're unable to hold onto the ball or create much. We do sit back but there's no supply or support from midfield in the box.

I’m sure many will jump on Jose, but again, we’ve made plenty of chances and Hugo hasn’t made a save.

We dropped points today because the centre backs made horrific errors and Kane and Son were brick.

We dropped points today because we sat back at the first sign of pressure and couldn't break out of it. Mourinho was too passive and didn't change things until it was too late.

lol.

I’m not sure he caused the players to make the wrong choices and miss chances after chance.

we should have been out of sight at half time.

Which is true. But second half we were dogbrick. They were dominating us. We could all see it and when you’re being dominated and only leading 1-0, there’s always a decent chance you concede. And we kept playing the same way. Jose did nothing to help until they got the inevitable equaliser. That’s on the manager for me.

Even with some shortcomings in our squad, it's still full of good footballers. Why don't we try to play then until it's too late? This isn't a one off, it's a trend. I can understand taking a careful approach against Liverpool and Real Madrid. Fulham not so much.

Worst of all, we're so BORING and don't even look like we want to win games. We have been a lot of things over the years, but very rarely boring.

Back