• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs - Fulham

Will the OMT gods unleash their fury on us if I try to resurrect my pitiful OMT attempt for this game back when it was postponed? :oops:

Will the OMT gods unleash their fury on us if I try to resurrect my pitiful OMT attempt for this game back when it was postponed? :oops:

Good point. It worries me that this match now has two threads, can anyone merge them together maybe? Get all the bad luck in one place :)

Beyond the game on Wed, it makes no difference.
For the game on Wed, neither of us have had much prepare time tactically. I'd argue that that should benefit us on Wed as the game should come more down to natural talent, which would benefit us
As you can tell I had fudge all time to prepare the OMT

Exactly. We need creatives . Play BOTH NDombele AND Dele. If Stevie is struggling with a groin issue, we should rest him until he is 400% fit.

We will rest Bergwijn if he isn't fit, we have been good with not pushing players this season.

I'm really interested in how Fulham turns ups, how much disruption, were people affected by Covid, etc.

I just finished a long hard cry for Scotty Parker. We should start a go fund me for him. The suffering he has had to endure because of this is beyond what any of us can imagine (and based on posts to do with custard and badgers, that is highly imaginative). Marcus Rashford has officially dumped hungry kids and is now going to focus on helping Parker recover from such a deep wound.

I like Scotty, but he can't be serious here?

- Somehow the same FA that says say play your kids or forfeit in the FA Cup is giving them a chance to reschedule PL games and he wants it at convenient time/notice for them?

After the way the FA screwed us at the start of season, I have no sympathy for this brick ..

I like Scotty, but he can't be serious here?

- Somehow the same FA that says say play your kids or forfeit in the FA Cup is giving them a chance to reschedule PL games and he wants it at convenient time/notice for them?

After the way the FA screwed us at the start of season, I have no sympathy for this brick ..
Actually, I can see where he's coming from. Fulham aren't exactly going to be playing cup matches towards the end of the season. Hopefully we will be. Therefore, it'd be a lot better for Fulham if they play us when they've got 1 game a week and we've got 2...and they're likely to be important ones too, assuming we get to the Europa SFs.

Parker's a sensible chap but, as manager, he's got to get his team whatever advantage they can get.

Tbf I'd expect Mourinho to be complaining if we had a spare week taken away from us at short notice

(There'd also be more than a couple of posts on here praising him for speaking out about it too)

Last edited:
Parker should be thankful that even though they had 14 fit pros they have been given a chance to re-arrange.

He would have played a different side in the cup ? Looks like they still rotated

Scott Parker is totally in the right here.

Fulham played at the weekend, and named their team for that match, not knowing they would have a game this week.
Spurs played at the weekend with a team in preparation for a game this week.

Mourinho comparing to a late postponement, which is maybe something you get for bad weather is with the little respect it deserves, ridiculous and laughable.

A Sunday League team would never be treated so badly as to get 2 days notice of a match, we would be up in arms, and rightly so if the shoe was on the other foot.

Last edited:
Back