• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2020/21

Getting ahead of myself here :rolleyes: but if we get to the EL quarters and FAC Semis (which is not beyond the realms :cool:) we potentially have 7 games in 18 days :confused:.

Course we could always squeeze the Fulham and Villa games in there as well. Spurs would be like a TV Soap, an episode every night with an omnibus at weekends :D

That's too sensible...

If the premier league don’t act quickly and move the Fulham game to midweek if Villa is off then it’s ridiculous. If there is a chance the Villa game is off then Fulham should be put on alert they are likely to play now. It won’t happen.
Instead we’ll end up playing 4 games a week towards the end of the season lose in the Europa league final and finish 5th as we have players running out of steam. No Champions League and it will cost us a load of money.

If the premier league don’t act quickly and move the Fulham game to midweek if Villa is off then it’s ridiculous. If there is a chance the Villa game is off then Fulham should be put on alert they are likely to play now. It won’t happen.
Instead we’ll end up playing 4 games a week towards the end of the season lose in the Europa league final and finish 5th as we have players running out of steam. No Champions League and it will cost us a load of money.
Yep we're Spurs so no help at all will be given to us, Liverpool/City/Arsenal is a different story

Fulham play Friday
No way their playing Wednesday as well

If Villa managed to raise a team Friday night, there is no way on earth they should be allowed to postpone on Weds until they have proof of more positive cases

So assuming we beat Wycombe and Wolfburger, we now have two games per week from Wycombe on 23rd Jan til the last game (Southampton) before the international break on 20th March

So assuming we beat Wycombe and Wolfburger, we now have two games per week from Wycombe on 23rd Jan til the last game (Southampton) before the international break on 20th March
Great, it means we're doing well and I love being able to watch them twice a week on TV

Great, it means we're doing well and I love being able to watch them twice a week on TV

The silver lining. Interesting to see how Jose manages the star names esp. Kane and Son, given they cant play every game. Presumably Wycombe we'll field a team similar to the Marine game (but slightly stronger) and hopefully we'll use some common sense with the Wolfsburger away game given they're mid table in the Austrian League and we have the safety net of the home leg second

brick! Signed up for an amazon trial early December purely to catch the two games including Fulham before it was postponed. Trial ended last week so I will now miss the live screening.

brick! Signed up for an amazon trial early December purely to catch the two games including Fulham before it was postponed. Trial ended last week so I will now miss the live screening.
When we signed up for prime a couple of years ago we first did the trial, when it run out I went to sign up for the full year BUT they offered me 30 more days free on the sign up page...so have a check.

Back