• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Marine - FA Cup 3rd round ***

Vini ... the new Colin Lee?

I've had a bet on Spurs not to keep a clean sheet so I might root for the other lot for a bit if you don't mind.

Very, very good. Hard to draw too many conclusions about performances of individuals given the gulf in class but our attitude has been excellent. We’ve worked hard. Even last minute, Gedson was busting a nut to get back and win the ball. And he’s a peripheral figure.

Very happy with that because it shows these lads believe in the manager.

Very, very good. Hard to draw too many conclusions about performances of individuals given the gulf in class but our attitude has been excellent. We’ve worked hard. Even last minute, Gedson was busting a nut to get back and win the ball. And he’s a peripheral figure.

Very happy with that because it shows these lads believe in the manager.
Yep, other than Hart looking like he might need glasses, decent commitment. I like the way White looks to move the ball quickly, Dele providing real class and Vini doing what good strikers do. His third may not have come without the confidence a couple of goals brings. Like the look of Rodon and a direct free kick is a rare treat for us. Would like to see Clarke get 45.

Back