• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Marine - FA Cup 3rd round ***

I'm very pleased for Marine. This is what the cup is about.

Hopefully our guys are going there taking it seriously but looking forward to it. Hopefully we embrace the occasion and put on a good advert for the club
I just wish we could they were playing someone else! But the fans support with the financial stuff has been a positive, hopefully the players show their respect by taking it seriously and getting us a couple ahead so I can enjoy it as a ‘spectacle’

I’m nervous all of a sudden. Ridiculous, hopefully we score early and win 5 or 6 nil.

That pitch does not fill me full of confidence. I can see us conceding today for sure, I am just hoping we get enough at the other end. You can see the goalie from the supermarket having the game of his life

If we f#ck this up we will be a laughing stock

That pitch does not fill me full of confidence. I can see us conceding today for sure, I am just hoping we get enough at the other end. You can see the goalie from the supermarket having the game of his life

I can see them getting one too, and to be honest, if we score 6 or so, I wouldnt begrudge one of their guys a goal....as long as its a 30 yarder or overhead kick or similar

Alan Shearer nails it. We have to match their workrate. That's the key. Dont go out there thinking we can walk through this

Been down that road a few times when I worked in Crosby. Never ever thought Spurs would be playing there one day

Wright playing it up, how much he’d love it and their skipper being a goon.

Back