• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Marine - FA Cup 3rd round ***

I hope non of our star players play, Kane, Son and co should be kept well clear.

I’ve not seen anywhere about the game being at risk?
I read that they couldn't train on their frozen training pitch and the local leisure centres are closed so they had to train on Everton's training pitch

And the freezing weather sweeping down from the arctic will mean snow and ice and they obviously don't have under soil heating, so to me it seems likely to be called off?

I read that they couldn't train on their frozen training pitch and the local leisure centres are closed so they had to train on Everton's training pitch

And the freezing weather sweeping down from the arctic will mean snow and ice and they obviously don't have under soil heating, so to me it seems likely to be called off?

We shall if need be, play them in the car park grounds...we shall play them in the club bar, we shall play them on a pitch harder than my man weapon when I think back to Denise Richards in the 90's.

We Will play them in any conditions, anywhere...and we shall NEVER surrender, no sir!

The weather forecast which I saw for the North West suggested it won't go sub zero today or tonight and then 5-6 degrees during tmrw, so their pitch should thaw. Migt not make for great conditions might you. Luckily we might having our best passers like Sissoko, Sanchez and Moura playing....

As it is Spurs, it wont be an easy ride. I can see us trying to walk through the 90 minutes while they battle for their lives. Then like Newport a few years ago, they will snatch an early goal to wake us up and bag an equaliser.

We then bring on a few of the big guns to see us home 3-1 or 4-1.

Wonder if we might see Bale and Vinicius starting

As it is Spurs, it wont be an easy ride. I can see us trying to walk through the 90 minutes while they battle for their lives. Then like Newport a few years ago, they will snatch an early goal to wake us up and bag an equaliser.

We then bring on a few of the big guns to see us home 3-1 or 4-1.

Wonder if we might see Bale and Vinicius starting

I share your view though based on league positions Newport will be like the 1970 Brazil team compared to Marine

I dont reckon Bale will start but Mourinho said yesterday that if he felt ok in training today then he'd be involved tmrw.

Vinicius really has to start, otherwise I'm not sure what the point in having him is

Back