• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Marine - FA Cup 3rd round ***

Denmark Spur

Edgar Davids

Give us the perfect opportunity to some serious rotation.

Would like to something like:

(4-2-3-1): Hart - Tanganga, Sanchez, Rodon, Davies - Winks, White - Bergwijn, Dele, Lucas - Vinicius

Huuuuuuuuuuge favourites for this one - (insert banana skin here...)

Give us the perfect opportunity to some serious rotation.

Would like to something like:

(4-2-3-1): Hart - Tanganga, Sanchez, Rodon, Davies - Winks, White - Bergwijn, Dele, Lucas - Vinicius

Huuuuuuuuuuge favourites for this one - (insert banana skin here...)

First ever OMT?
And you throw in all the big guns for THIS game.... My word!

------------------------Hart----------------------------

---Doherty---Sanchez----Rodon----Davies----

--------------Sissoko--------Winks-------------------

-----------------------Dele----------------------------

------Moura---------Vinicius----------Bergwijn----

subs: Whiteman, Tanganga, Cirkin, White, Clarke, Devine, Scarlett and a few other kids.

I bet Sonny is on the bench though!!!

I havent seen anything about them having loads of cases...and I guess we'll have covered the cost for them to all get tested a couple times this week

Apparently their first load of test were last night / this morning and they won’t find out results until tonight.

The manager of eighth-tier Marine says the threat of coronavirus derailing Sunday's "dream" FA Cup tie with Tottenham is a "massive concern" as they prepared to be tested last night.

Marine are only the second eighth-tier club to reach the third-round and the chasm between them and Jose Mourinho's side is the biggest in the competition's history.

A number of this weekend's ties are in doubt due to coronavirus outbreaks, with Shrewsbury's visit to Southampton almost certain to be called off.

Part-time Marine's squad includes a refuse collector, teachers, an engineer and an NHS worker – many of whom cannot work from home – and they underwent a first round of FA-funded coronavirus testing on Friday, ahead of final tests tonight.

"These lads aren't in bubbles like professional footballers, they're in work environments.”

"There were no issues whatsoever on Friday but it is a massive concern to me from a preparation perspective.”

"It wouldn't have to be the whole lot [who test positive] and we'd have to forfeit the game. We don't have the luxury of reserve teams or youth teams or any lads sitting about. We've got 19 players, only 16 get paid if they're in the squad.”

"I want to make sure all the players who have got us here have that day out on Sunday.”

"Friday night, Saturday morning is when we'll know what we've got for the game, which from a preparation perspective is difficult. Fingers crossed everyone comes through."

The Northern Premier League Division One is currently suspended and Marine have played just seven league fixtures this season around a magnificent cup run including wins over National League sides Chester and Havant and Waterlooville, and League Two Colchester.

(London Evening Standard)

we should have been paying to test their entire squad and support team regularly since the draw was made, we shouldn't risk exposing our players to people who have had to work, it's not the Marine players fault, just the reality of elite sport

this is my issue with the FA Cup, it puts players in situations so far removed from the norm that it's practically a different sport

we should have been paying to test their entire squad and support team regularly since the draw was made, we shouldn't risk exposing our players to people who have had to work, it's not the Marine players fault, just the reality of elite sport

this is my issue with the FA Cup, it puts players in situations so far removed from the norm that it's practically a different sport

It is ridiculous that we didnt offer to pay for tests for them over the last couple weeks, agreed.

Back